Testing Suntana Rapid

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lynn amber

Reaction score
Just had my bf spray me with suntana rapid for the first time ,think it a bit more watery than other suntana,i have a couple of bits im not happy with at the mo but hopefully it will be fine as I have a wedding tomorrow lol think I will leave it 3 hours ,has anyone else tryed it yet :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

oooo no! didnt know it was ready to buy yet, how slow of me! lol Exciting! So whats the time scale with this? Is this for same day occasions? sorry to sound dumb but literally havent read up on this yet.

The bits your not happy with, is that due to the prodct being more wattery that it's left drip lines???

I think suntana are saying 1-2 light 2-3 medium 4+ dark,the bits just look too wet not so much running it looks fine now not rinsed yet will go in shower about 11ish :-D

I think suntana are saying 1-2 light 2-3 medium 4+ dark,the bits just look too wet not so much running it looks fine now not rinsed yet will go in shower about 11ish :-D

Are these times what Suntana have said to you?, as I have emailed them and couldnt get a definitive answer - I was just told 'the longer you leave it, the darker it will get' and this really doesnt help!

x

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok just checked the bottle and its. 1-2. 3-4 and 4+ ,i did email them and got a reply but I can't find it :-D

It says on the website when your in the rapid tan page, I've copied a bit for yous...

Rapid Tan Solution - Strawberry Vanilla Fragrance

Tan Control
wash off after 1-2 hours for light/medium
wash off after 3-4 hours for medium
wash off after 4+ hours for dark more intense colour

Ok I rinsed after 3 and quarter hours I look like a 8% at the moment nice even colour,but hopefully get darker over night will report back in the morning :-D

Morning still looking like an 8% :'(

Well it's the next day now and still look no different,could it be my skin that doesn't absorb quick enough ,because the last rabid tan I used was the same ,

Does anyone have any experience with rapid tans :-D

I use la fast tan and it defiantly gives the colour you want depending on how long you leave it. My friend has just started selling the Suntana one and everyone has said how natural it is and how little guide colour there is. I use both Suntana and la tan. I've got my la fast tan on now :)
Included a pic of the guide colour, that's with one spray.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344161209.877013.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344161209.877013.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 657
But on my skin any rapid tan dose not seem to go darker than a 8% aprobably lighter :'( ,are you and your friend getting darker results how dark and how long are people leaving it on :-D

She's not tried it yet, she's just sprayed clients using the Suntana and they were saying it was too light. I've had and done the la fast tan on myself and clients and would say get up to a 12% after I have washed off and maybe slept in it... The la tan defs develops after x (I leave on for 4-5hours bit more than you should I think) there's a geek on here called BaggyBear and she leaves for and hour to two I think and gets an 8% from it x

Hi everyone. I love Suntana and so do my clients however I'm quite disappointed with the rapid. The colour is too light. The product is too watery with no smell. Also the quite colour is too light and it generally is a disappointment. I don't know of they've rushed it out but Ita not as good as there other products by far

I like both la tan and suntana. I have tried the la fast tan and was quite impressed. I only left on an hour and had a decent colour even after that long and it got deeper through the day. I could have gone out for a night out as didn't need to wait 24 hours. I also poured some into the st moritz mousse bottle and although I didn't get as great a finish as a spray tan the colour was still lovely. I was hoping to try suntana but no samples at presents obit reluctant now to fork out for it if it isn't getting good reviews. The la fast tan smells nice also. There other solutions hav

I bought my kit with la tan but sampled Suntana and like both... Suntana is more natural I think though so prefer to do that on newbie tanners..... This pic is after 3.5 hours with la fast tan on

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344178526.796262.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344178526.796262.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 652
There is virtually no guide colour at all, it's that watery its like spraying oil on to the body literally just sits on the skin if you do 2 coats, all of my 5 clients using it have said its barely an 8% and one lady said it completely washed off after 2nd shower. Huge disappointment :(*

Im very dissapointed with the Rapid tan by Suntana, I really like all their other solutions particulary the 14% berry one, however the rapid tan hardly went dark at all, my client left it on over 12 hours and said she felt like she had when she left mine. I found the solution very watery and looked very wet on the skin. Im a bit cheesed off as just ordered a litre of it and looks like its gonna go to waste :-(((

I use the LA Fast and as said in a previous post I keep it on for about 2 hours for an 8/9% tan.

My clients are advised:

2 hours = 8%
3 hours = 10%
4 hours = 12%
5 hours = 14%
6 hours = 16%
7 hours = 18%
8 hours = 20%

These are 2 clients that leave Fast on overnight:

EmmaRhi.jpg

Rhifasttan.jpg

Thanks will have a look :-D