Thank goodness Tesco sells nail varnish remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojo@tranquil

Reaction score
As the title says, just had to make a dash for tesco (Sunday night) in search of polish remover, what kind of beauty therapist doesn't have polish remover in her bathroom....me !
Off to London tomorrow on a course and as per usual I leave it to last minute to do my nails, should have shellacked them in the week but no time, so thought I would stick some polish on, and messed it up, no remover !
Now bare nails :-( :Scared:

Its only 8 youve got plenty of time to redo hun!!

Im the same!! i dont own polish remover as i hardly ever wear polish, i wear acrylic :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Bless :) it's always the way isn't it? One of the reasons (and there's only a few of them lol) I'm glad I haven't got a premises yet, and work mobile. My kit is ALWAYS with me! x

well if i get hit by a bus and end up in hospital i'll have to tell lies if they ask me what i work at when they see my hairy legs....oh the shame.:o

well if i get hit by a bus and end up in hospital i'll have to tell lies if they ask me what i work at when they see my hairy legs....oh the shame.:o

Bahahahaha!!! Great end to my nite :)

Latest posts

Back