Thanx to all the Geeks that helped me at the nailympics.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annemac

Reaction score
I would like to thank all the nail geeks that helped me in my hour of need. I put a plea on the website when my model for the nailympics got sick. Kellybun came to my rescue and said she would do it, but on the day she got stuck in traffic and couldn't get there on time. Thats when Alex Fox lent me one of her staff. nailsta rush from her hotel to help with make-up and support. All I can say is I don't think I would have got through the day without them, so thank you very much the site and Alex Fox from Scratch mag saved my bacon. Big :hug::hug:
I came 2nd in fantasy nail art division 1, but saying that there where only two entries for that division. Pics on profile.

Last edited:
I saw your photos (nailympics), and I wanted to say to you that it is sumptuous!!!

what lovely people there are.
I think geeks are the nicest people ever.
everybody offers help and support.
what a lovely site to belong to.
thg:hug:

well done for entering they were super, i would love to have see you but i went on the sunday keep the good work up :hug:xx

Thanx you may have seen me sunday I was there, ginger with a black rose tattoo on my left forearm. I am thinking of entring next year.

Well done hun, you did really well....btw I haven't forgotten you....give me a call!

Latest posts

Back