The 30 day shred

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha!

I feel like I am doing a very good job of avoidance so far today. This takes me back to Uni days when essays or revision was on the agenda. Suddenly all those jobs you have been putting off seem like a good idea!

Right, I need to get my act together. Trainers on, headband on and think of the lovely breakfast I'm going to make myself afterwards!

Here we go! :Scared:

Haha just think of the lovely bacon sarnie you can have after doing all that hard work!! Haha. X

Glad you ladies have been inspired to give it a go!! Good luck haha!

I have noticed now though... I'm on day 4 and I don't hurt anymore :) love it xxx

well i made a pathetic start of 5 minutes and i was sick, haha orange squash and ice cream are not a good mix when doing a exercise dvd. does anyone else find push ups impossible??? even the easy way??? i can't do them to save my life!!!!

Oh no Dolly?! Lol! Did you have ice cream and orange squash this morning?!?! Haha

Push ups are soooo hard! Although, on day 4, I can now do 6 before face planting the floor woop woop lol :)

I struggle with some of the ab work, my tummy gets in the way haha oh dear... Signs of me needing to do this 10 times a day to shift this gut ! Lol xxx

Oh no Dolly?! Lol! Did you have ice cream and orange squash this morning?!?! Haha

Push ups are soooo hard! Although, on day 4, I can now do 6 before face planting the floor woop woop lol :)

I struggle with some of the ab work, my tummy gets in the way haha oh dear... Signs of me needing to do this 10 times a day to shift this gut ! Lol xxx

lol i'm embarrised to say this but i had the ice cream at 10pm last night (half a tub yum yum) and then 5 glasses of squash this morning to flush it out! what push ups do you do? feet or knees?

I do knees or I wouldn't be able to do more than one.

Ok, so I have done day 3 after missing yesterday and it was harder than day 2 in some parts. Those bleedin jumping jacks and the skipping rope moves are the killers for me and my arms felt weaker today too. There is no way I want to miss another day.

Afterwards I had a lovely breakfast of scrambled eggs on my seeds and oats bread, with a large flat mushroom.

The Hairy Dieters lasagne is on the menu for tonight.

Awww, i've been ill and missed the start of this! Still dragging my 'sorry for myself' face round so once I'm feeling able I'll be straight in. Right now, I can't breathe as it is never mind with Jillian torturing me!

It's been a while since I've done this dvd...it's bound to hurt all over again! :Scared: eeek

I won't lie, I have been playing the avoidece game! With 6 people living in my house, it's impossible to get the living room! I keep saying, after dinner, after this after that, oh it's bed time I'll do it tomorrow! I am going to start tonight!! I hope! Haha! :)

Hi well done to everyone giving this a go!! I just wanted to let you all know that even though exercise is a great step it only counts for 20% towards losing fat, the other 80% is diet, if you are still eating sugar, and all the bad stuff your not going to lose much in 30 days! Did you know that each time you have anything with sugar which lets face it is in everything we like, it spikes your blood insulin meaning whilst insulin is high the body does not burn any fat as its concentrating on the sugar! I hope this makes sense, I only wanted to give this advice as I've just completed a body detox, similar to the shred but with a diet plan and not only have I learnt lots but also lost a stone an 17 inches of fat all over!! Hope no one was offended by this post :)

Hi well done to everyone giving this a go!! I just wanted to let you all know that even though exercise is a great step it only counts for 20% towards losing fat, the other 80% is diet, if you are still eating sugar, and all the bad stuff your not going to lose much in 30 days! Did you know that each time you have anything with sugar which lets face it is in everything we like, it spikes your blood insulin meaning whilst insulin is high the body does not burn any fat as its concentrating on the sugar! I hope this makes sense, I only wanted to give this advice as I've just completed a body detox, similar to the shred but with a diet plan and not only have I learnt lots but also lost a stone an 17 inches of fat all over!! Hope no one was offended by this post :)

No offence taken :) of course you need to diet too, I don't think anyone's under the illusion that the 30 day shred will work on its own (or maybe they are lol). You need to burn more calories than you consume!
I have been watching what I've been eating however, I am out at a Nepalese restaurant tonight as my friend has just returned from Aussie after a year! Chicken and rice for me lol.

Good on you for your weight loss, that's fabulous! Well done :) xxx

P.S. the bacon Sarnie comment was a joke earlier lol ;)

Just done day 3. Shatterd but made it all the way through without stopping, then hubby came home with fish chips and curry sauce which i scoffded 5 min after exercising. Now struggling to keep it down lol x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

DVD arrived today...so tomorrow I'll give it a go! Quite scared after reading all your experiences! X

Just done day 3. Shatterd but made it all the way through without stopping, then hubby came home with fish chips and curry sauce which i scoffded 5 min after exercising. Now struggling to keep it down lol x

Oh dear lol
Well done for making it through.... It's not easy at all.

I'll let you off for the fish and chips, as I've just got home from having a Gurkha lol :) lush! Haha
Back to diet tomorrow. X

DVD arrived today...so tomorrow I'll give it a go! Quite scared after reading all your experiences! X

Ah fab, go for it Wendy! It's great! It's pretty scary (If you're very unfit like me) but so worth it! I love it x

Sugar stores as fat, especially if its not used. When you are working out and you feel like you have no energy left and feel like u cant do more. THATS WHEN YOU CARRY ON WORKING OUT because thats when your body starts to rip fat from you to use for energy. :)

Ok, so I haven't done day 5 yet as didn't feel well at all this morning, but I will be doing it tonight... No matter what! Lol. Anyone on day 5? xxx

I've just day one. Sat shaking now, haha I'm so unfit.
I really struggled with some of the crunches especially using my abs to sit up instead of my neck. X

Ok, so I haven't done day 5 yet as didn't feel well at all this morning, but I will be doing it tonight... No matter what! Lol. Anyone on day 5? xxx

I should be on day five, but it's day four for me and a definite difference was felt. Those jumping jacks and skipping rope still get me, but today it felt like it was over in a flash and I think I am recovering faster too.

I'm excited to see how this goes. :)

I hope you feel better soon, it's amazing how quickly you get into that mindset of wanting to exercise!

You've all inspired me! I've just ordered it too. Ive got 29 days till my holiday..... :) xx

I should be on day five, but it's day four for me and a definite difference was felt. Those jumping jacks and skipping rope still get me, but today it felt like it was over in a flash and I think I am recovering faster too.

I'm excited to see how this goes. :)

I hope you feel better soon, it's amazing how quickly you get into that mindset of wanting to exercise!

Glad you're getting in to it now and that you noticed a difference!
I have definitely noticed a difference already :) I feel different in myself too, that might just be psychological, I don't know, either way... I like it lol

Thanks hun - I am doing it later if I feel better or not lol xxx

You've all inspired me! I've just ordered it too. Ive got 29 days till my holiday..... :) xx

Good for you! You can start today by watching it on YouTube :D x

Latest posts

Back