The 30 day shred

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 2 done! Today was easier although I spent all day walking around a bit funny!

I'm having a girly night with my daughter tonight so we are having some goodies :/

I'm in.

Maldives in 60 sleeps. Ordered DVD. Start Monday via youtube. OH gets up really early so I'll get up with him and do it then.

Last edited:
Aww your all doing so well!!
I'm gonna try it from Monday! Need bit of exercise to sort these thunder thighs!!!

I'm petrified...but reading posts since my last one has changed my mind :) :) xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Shredders, when you're working out keep an eye on the "harder" workout lady... She cheats ;) often she only does the "easier" workout until the camera is directly on her lol.

I've still not restarted as I'm moving 3 rooms around n have no living room right now only a storage area BUT Monday the room will be ship shape and Shred ready :)

Shredders, when you're working out keep an eye on the "harder" workout lady... She cheats ;) often she only does the "easier" workout until the camera is directly on her lol.

I've still not restarted as I'm moving 3 rooms around n have no living room right now only a storage area BUT Monday the room will be ship shape and Shred ready :)

I've noticed that and when Jillian says 'aren't these girls great, they don't even cheat' I'm always shouting "yes she is !!!" then when Jillian says 'woooooh, are you feeling it, I know I am?!' I'm like "what?! You haven't done anything, how can you be feeling it? I'm the one panting like a dog a looking like a tomato!" haha

Love it though! Day 8 today :D x

:lol: She does cheat! I saw her lower her arms when you squat with the weights.

I am itching to get going this morning, but am waiting for my husband to go to bed. I don't want to subject him to my suffering.

Yesterday I did it in my pants, it was so hot. :eek:

Lol! I've seen the cheating too! At one point she only moves her arms when she is doing the lunges! Anyway, I've just done day 4...hurt more today but my knees hurt a bit! X

Day 8 complete :) it hurt :( lol, I must be hitting that brick wall that we all hit during exercise at some point!!! I feel like I'm back at day 1 lol

Never mind.... I will smash that brick wall down tomorrow! Roll on day 9!

Only two more sessions of level 1 left eeeeeek! Thank goodness I won't have to watch Natalie cheat any more (although she'll probably cheat even more on level 2 and 3 haha) the bit that bugs me is when she cheats on the punches!!! Look at her legs, I'm screaming "I'm crouched down further than you biaaaatch, get down!!!" haha I'm losing the plot doing this, if anyone could hear me lol xxx

the bit that bugs me is when she cheats on the punches!!! Look at her legs, I'm screaming "I'm crouched down further than you biaaaatch, get down!!!" haha I'm losing the plot doing this, if anyone could hear me lol xxx

Lol!

I saw that just now and felt similarly hard done by! Cheat! The other one works harder than Natalie and she is meant to be the beginners guru.

Does anyone know what Jillian is actually saying when you are doing the press ups? I can't hear her when my face is pressed into the rug.
I don't want to miss out on anything inspirational or hearing how wonderful Natalie is. :eek:

Day 8 complete :) it hurt :( lol, I must be hitting that brick wall that we all hit during exercise at some point!!! I feel like I'm back at day 1 lol

Never mind.... I will smash that brick wall down tomorrow! Roll on day 9!

Only two more sessions of level 1 left eeeeeek! Thank goodness I won't have to watch Natalie cheat any more (although she'll probably cheat even more on level 2 and 3 haha) the bit that bugs me is when she cheats on the punches!!! Look at her legs, I'm screaming "I'm crouched down further than you biaaaatch, get down!!!" haha I'm losing the plot doing this, if anyone could hear me lol xxx

You're mad ;) you all are! I just did 8 minutes and I can't breathe, my knees are killing me :( and my boobs won't stay away! Lol. I'm gna stick to my Pilates, it might take me 60 days to get to where I want to be but that's ok for me lol x

Thought I'd share this with you all... Still exercising?? ;) x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344678786.523488.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1344678786.523488.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 152
:eek:

I will always be more Nigella than Gillian Mc.

When I was low carbing I lost a lot of weight, well a lot for me. I was in a size 8 comfortably rather than a large size 10 and believe me when you are five foot nothing, that is a lot of weight visually!

However, I lost my boobs and my neck looked like Deirdre Barlow. It wasn't pleasant. Now growing up I hated having boobs, as they stood out, literally! But, when I lost them I also felt like I'd lost some of my identity, it was a strange feeling.

I'm not anticipating a lot of change visually, but I know my fitness will be improved. I will be happy with an inch off my waist and hips, so I can stop buying more clothes because my old ones no longer fit me. :rolleyes:

Finished day 2 about an hour ago. I was purple:eek: and 1 hour later the purple has just about faded! I will keep at it though!

Thought I'd share this with you all... Still exercising?? ;) x

LOL but none of us are following Gillian McNutter, we're following Gillian Michaels ;)

Nigella is just beautiful <3

Well I'm going to have miss the next 2 days because I'm off to London for the Olympic closing ceremony! I'll do lots of walking though I promise! Good luck everyone and I'll catch up next week! X

Argh I just did day 1, I want to kill Jillian. I thought I was a lot fitter than that! I'm keen to carry on though! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

It's shocking isn't it?!

I really don't want to do it this morning. I have a headache that I can't shift and feel really tired after a restless night.

But I can hear her in my head Goddamit.:eek:

Time to drag my sorry a**e into shape.

Wonders never cease. It actually cures headaches and tiredness!

I feel great now and for the first time I smashed those Jumping Jacks and Jump ropes! :D:D

I've just done day 3, it was easier today but I still had to strip off and I'm still soaking with sweat 10 minutes after cool down!!

Had to mute the TV yesterday and today, couldn't bare to listen to her non stop talking whilst I'm sweating away like a pig &#128055;

Ok so struggling to find the enthusiasm to complete day 9, so I'm currently sat in the garden sunbathing contemplating having a cider haha :D I will complete day 9 at some point today, but it will probably be this evening!!! :) well done everyone :) xxx

Latest posts

Back