The 30 day shred

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv been so bad this last week! Iv felt so ill all iv managed to do is work, and then Iv been so tired it's been bath and couch!! AND I have 3 bags of crisps today! How bad is that?! I'm starting the whole DVD again tomorrow! How I manage to not fit in a 25 minute DVD is beyond me! I blame my family for always sitting in the living room!

That what we wanna hear ay :) and a massive good luck in the London marathon:) x

Thank you! Still a way off but I need all the training I can do!xx

Right ladies.... I'm back :) I have been sooo naughty but I have loved my quality time that I spent with my man, he's gone home now :( so I dusted off my DVD! I decided I would start back at day 1 level 2 (I would have nearly been on level 3 now :( ) but I've missed too many days to carry on as I was (oh the shame) but it was so worth spending such quality time with my man :D

But wow.... I still hate Jillian even after a break haha although I hate Natalie more.... She irritates me and it annoys me that she cheats! Although, she does get caught cheating in level 2 mwwwaaahahahahahahaha xxx

Natalie is very smug!!

Day 2 of level 2 done (again)!!!! Arrrgghhhh I hated it haha. The novelty is wearing off haha although, fear not ladies I WILL NOT QUIT!!! :D

My knees really are taking a hit doing this though! She does mention in level 2 that some may suffer with knees! Those that are suffering, do you carry a little more timber than normal lol or are you all lovely skinny minnies?

Xxxx

Day 2 of level 2 done (again)!!!! Arrrgghhhh I hated it haha. The novelty is wearing off haha although, fear not ladies I WILL NOT QUIT!!! :D

My knees really are taking a hit doing this though! She does mention in level 2 that some may suffer with knees! Those that are suffering, do you carry a little more timber than normal lol or are you all lovely skinny minnies?

Xxxx

My knees are really sore today I got my sister to watch an check all my moves were right, no knees over ties etc but they are killing me!

I weigh 11st so I'm not skinny Minnie, although I have really skinny legs so maybe they aren't strong enough to be carrying the rest of me haha!

Does anyone else feel dizzy when doing the neck circles? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Day2 level1 done! Not as hard today and surprisingly not a achy as I thought. I find the side lunges a killer!! Can't wait till day 30!!!

Day 2 of level 2 completed this morning at 9am. I feel awful today, full of aches around the shoulders and some aches in the legs. Yesterday I felt really good but today completely the opposite. I look tired too. Like I said before I am taking 1 day off per week to let my body recover a bit and that day will be a Thursday, as it's a busier day for me. So I am looking forward to NOT doing my exercise tomorrow:smack:.

Does anyone else feel dizzy when doing the neck circles? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

God yes lol thought there was something wrong with me haha!

Level 2 day 2 today omg I hated it! I'm so hot and breathless it was a killer definitely harder than level 1 lol I'm dripping! :(

Well done every 1 !!! So when do we know to move into level 2, will Gillian tell me??
:)

Well done every 1 !!! So when do we know to move into level 2, will Gillian tell me??
:)

It's 10 days on each level :) or you can do a little longer if you don't feel ready xxx

Anyone else finding level 2 as hard as me lol I keep collapsing in a heap on the floor! I was quite good at level 1, I'm hoping it's going to get easier!

I need everyone to make sure I do this everyday lol I'm struggling now x

Day 3 complete .... I like to refer to it as 10% through because it seems like more

My arm is killing though, I'm sure it's supposed to get easier lol

Done day 3 of level 2 today after consuming a good few cocktails yesterday for my mums birthday treat! Didn't cope well exercising! Jillian drives me insane, Natalie is a cheat and Anita looks effortless when she's doing the exercises with her airbrushed look body!! I better have her body at the end of day 30!

Level 2 is hard, gone from sweating like a pig (level 1) to pouring with sweat! Haha. Still enjoying the whole only working out for 20 mins thing though, I'll be honest I haven't dieted along side it as I'm a crap dieter (I haven't stopped myself having any naughty foods, I just haven't over eat them) and I keep getting told I look like I've lost weight :) so I'm definitely shredding or starting to shred inches!

Now I'm eating this with a cuppa whilst watching Big Brother! Whoops!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345665652.683979.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1345665652.683979.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 32
Keep going 'candystar' im jealous I just finished day 2,wish I was on level 2 ! U are nearly half way threw so don't stop or you'll have to start all over agian .... GO YOU !!!!!!! X

And thank you glamour eyes ! :)

Xxxx

My left knee is really bad (I'm a size 12 so not skinny!) My daughter has just qualified as a physio (very handy!) so she's taken a look and has advised rest and ice! Apparently I've got a pocket of fluid behind my knee. So I'm going to have to temporarily bow out! Sorry girls! I'll be back once rested though...keep going everyone! Xx

My left knee is really bad (I'm a size 12 so not skinny!) My daughter has just qualified as a physio (very handy!) so she's taken a look and has advised rest and ice! Apparently I've got a pocket of fluid behind my knee. So I'm going to have to temporarily bow out! Sorry girls! I'll be back once rested though...keep going everyone! Xx

Ah! Hope you get better soon hun! My knees are really giving me jip, especially my right knee :(
Only asked the weight question as I am a little on the plumper side so to speak lol so thought it was my poor knees crumbling beneath me haha I think it must be the impact on the knees, as my friend who is also doing it is suffering the same :(
I do have other medical problems too at the moment (not linked with the exercise) that are hindering me slightly! But I'll fight on until my knees give way haha

Bad times! :( xxx

Ah! Hope you get better soon hun! My knees are really giving me jip, especially my right knee :(
Only asked the weight question as I am a little on the plumper side so to speak lol so thought it was my poor knees crumbling beneath me haha I think it must be the impact on the knees, as my friend who is also doing it is suffering the same :(
I do have other medical problems too at the moment (not linked with the exercise) that are hindering me slightly! But I'll fight on until my knees give way haha

Bad times! :( xxx

Just be careful! Might be worth putting ice on after you exercise? No pain no gain eh?! ;-) xxx

Latest posts

Back