The 30 day shred

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep going 'candystar' im jealous I just finished day 2,wish I was on level 2 ! U are nearly half way threw so don't stop or you'll have to start all over agian .... GO YOU !!!!!!! X

Haha thank you :) this is just what I need xy

Day 4 complete it was hard today though because I aching a lot from the other days. Got to try and keep going now though because I am getting quite bored.

Day 3 of level 2 done this evening, then shower and off out to do clients in a top floor flat.... Safe to say, I nearly died by the time I got to the top of the stairs ! Haha! Xxx

I think I should be on day 8-9 now but after having days for for one reason or another I'm only on day 6. I haven't measured or weighed since day one but I can already notice a difference in myself. I'm a petit size 8-10 so mainly want to tone and bust my problem areas and so far so good. I love doing it, I feel sooo much better after a work out. The kids even join in hahaha well they try to bless them, i might even get hubby in on it tee hee xx

Forgive me geeks for I have sinned! No excercise for me today, instead I went to the beach and had chips and Ice cream :( and then my mum stayed for dinner and I didn't get time! I feel so guilty now though x

Last edited:
Day 3 level one. This was a weird session. It felt it harder than day 1 because all my muscles ache but I found I sweat less. How is everyone else?xx

Day 3 level one. This was a weird session. It felt it harder than day 1 because all my muscles ache but I found I sweat less. How is everyone else?xx

Ohhh Iv just completed day 3 level 1 as well ! I am aching but I found it boring today. Well done and lets compare notes agian soon:)

Now I am on level 2 I am sweating more and more!!! I didn't think it was possible to be this wet 'out of the shower'! Haha! X

Level 2 day 3 done but thinking of doing it again later as I missed yesterday's and I won't be able to fit a full 30 days before my hols!!! X

Girls you are all slacking!!!! Come on you can do this, pull yourselves together, how much do you envy all these woman with amazing bodys?! Well get off your arses and you will be the one people will envy! Think how proud you will be x x x x tough loving ;)

Girls you are all slacking!!!! Come on you can do this, pull yourselves together, how much do you envy all these woman with amazing bodys?! Well get off your arses and you will be the one people will envy! Think how proud you will be x x x x tough loving ;)

Haha the thing is, this kind of talk makes me want to NOT do it! I hate people telling me what to do! This would just annoy me if someone said this to me and I would be like "stuff you, I'll do what I wanna do, when I want to do it!" has the opposite effect on me! X

Iv done 30 day shred and killer bums and thighs! Julian is great! I didn't lose any weight but I felt better for it! I'm a big fitness freak so I didn't find it 2 hard x

Haha the thing is, this kind of talk makes me want to NOT do it! I hate people telling me what to do! This would just annoy me if someone said this to me and I would be like "stuff you, I'll do what I wanna do, when I want to do it!" has the opposite effect on me! X

I hate being told what to do too :-/ but no one was on here yesterday so I thought you might all appreciate a bit of motivation to keep you going x

I'm awful I haven't done it again for a few days and I'm off camping for 2 nights today. I'm in work until 12 and then off I go. Il have to climb a mountain as punishment :/

I am finding it hard to do , our house is always full!

Such and such is coming for tea, blah de blah is popping round , everyone and his dog want to see me sweat!

Plus I am told that when I do it upstairs im "going to break the ceiling"

I'm not making excuses!!!!

I really want to do it I love doing it but I can't help missing days and then I feel like I've failed miserably....

Oh and I'm definitely not giving up!

If it takes me a year I will complete this!

Enjoy your camping trip!

I couldn't do it yesterday because I just couldn't wake up. But back to it today, still on level 2 and still preferring it to level 1. I've stopped feeling bad if I don't do it and instead I allow myself a day off if I have done an early shift.

I didn't do it yesterday because I went out last night instead.... I'll try to do it today when the hang over wears off a bit more

I haven't missed any days yet but I'm so getting bored of having exercise every single day! Today is day 6 on level 2 for me which I will do today but then I'm gonna have tomorrow and Monday off as I'm going to the Beatles festival. I know I've only got 2 weeks left of it but I dread it thinking I've got to do it every day for 2 more weeks! Normally when I'm this focused on exercise I will do something every week day but have weekends off

I know what you mean. Even though it's only a short time, it is boring doing it every day. Although, what started out as the 30 day shred has now turned into the 6 week shred by the time I finish it. :eek:

What started out at the 30 day shred for me has turned into the 30 day dred :eek:, but I will try to persevere. Hoping it will all be worth it.

Latest posts

Back