Quantcast

The best nail enamels ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

gemmamarie

Reaction score
Hi all:)

I just wondered what you guys out there thought is the best nail enamel to use professionally at the moment?
I am currently using China Glaze and also star nails but am interested in using another range.
Any suggestions? I like to have lots of colour choices and if poss I prefer to use a polish with quite a flat brush:confused:
Thanks geeks xx:hug:

Nail creations

Reaction score
I must say i dont like the attitude ones, the china glaze are nice but i like to use the spa ritual ones they have lots of nice colours and they last.

rouge

Reaction score
I must say i dont like the attitude ones, the china glaze are nice but i like to use the spa ritual ones they have lots of nice colours and they last.
Where do you get the spa ritual ones from please? I've heard quite a few good reports of them and I'd like to give them a try. Thanks!

fifitrix

Reaction score
OPI enamels have the flat brushes that you are looking for and I love them, the range of colours are fantastic. I use China Glaze as well. :)

hth

gemmamarie

Reaction score
thanx guys, will go and buy one of the OPI and one of the spa rituals to try. I have never heard of the spa rituals though?? Anymore info on them anyone??:confused:

laurajagreen

Reaction score
Hi I love OPI polishes They are my favourite I love there new pro wide brushes they do. Alot of people on here use creative as well.

Laura xx

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
Sparitual is available from NSI.

I have used many enamels - Jessica, China Glaze, OPI and Creative.

I love the OPI Glitter ones, but my faves have to be Creative for their colours and quality of enamel. I use SpaRitual for some other things but never tried their enamel - maybe if a colour comes up I really like I might give them a try.

Purelynailz

Reaction score
I really like orly polishes thay have a great range of colours you can buy them from Grafton International. :)

cute nails

Reaction score
OPI & Orly are great to work with, but for your french pink, revlon (pink nude)you cant beat it.

paula j

Reaction score
i use creative polish and zoya i must admit value for money zoya polish is excellent and colour choice is fantastic loads of funky colours ive now got 85 of them lol :)

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
I mainly use Creative but I also have some OPI, Zoya and Mavala enamels, they're all very good brands and offer excellent coverage.

gemmamarie

Reaction score
Thankyou guys xx
Your advice has been really helpful:hug::hug:

blossom

Reaction score

Chameleon

Reaction score
My first love will always be OPI,but i also love creative and Zoya:green:

Latest posts