The Creative Nail Academies are still operating as usual.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeepPaws

Reaction score
I telephoned Katrina Kneebone to see if she was still in Plymouth and running the Creative Nail Academy.
It was such a relief to find she's still working and the Academy is still open.
She has been a lifeline to me since entering the nail industry. I am able to phone her with any queries and she is invalueable to me with all her knowledge. I would be at a loss if she had not been there as I have built up a good relationship with her and feel very comfortable asking her all my questons and doing my training with her.
I am now pleased to say I will be booking my rebalance course within the next couple of weeks and continue with my training.:green:

All the Creative Educators/Ambassadors are independent contractors and run their own businesses. All are still continuing to do so. So if any wish to contact thier educators feel free.

I telephoned Katrina Kneebone to see if she was still in Plymouth and running the Creative Nail Academy.
It was such a relief to find she's still working and the Academy is still open.
She has been a lifeline to me since entering the nail industry. I am able to phone her with any queries and she is invalueable to me with all her knowledge. I would be at a loss if she had not been there as I have built up a good relationship with her and feel very comfortable asking her all my questons and doing my training with her.
I am now pleased to say I will be booking my rebalance course within the next couple of weeks and continue with my training.:green:

Glad to hear she's still there! :green:

im soooo please to hear that creative are still running their acadamies as usual, i have been concerned about this as im hoping to start my foundation course soon, hopefully in plymouth with katrina. does anyone know if she is on this site???

I don't think this is happening in Salisbury though.

im soooo please to hear that creative are still running their acadamies as usual, i have been concerned about this as im hoping to start my foundation course soon, hopefully in plymouth with katrina. does anyone know if she is on this site???

If she does come on she told me that it's not often.

But if you're going to do your foundation with her you'll love it!! She's very patient and encouraging.

Does any one have the contact number for diane plumber ?
she is an educator at the leeds academy,
if so could you please pm me with it,
thank you

thank you

Hi there

I would also be interested if anyone has Diane Plumber's contact number and would be grateful if you could pm it to me.

Thanks a lot
Cookie

thank you

Your best contact at the moment is Debbie Easter (who is also a geek on here) in Manchester or Samantha Sweet (also a geek .. Mrs Geek)

With the Hyperion problems, Diane P has had to get a job working in a different field, which she is enjoying very much.

If anyone wants any information about CND at the moment then contact MRS GEEK who will put you in touch with the right person.

hi, im just wondering if the leeds creative/osns is or will be open anytime soon?
im just confused who is open and who isnt? sorry if this is a stupid question but i havent had chance to get on here much of late and i feel like when i get here this conversation is passed and i shouldnt bring it up again! i have tried a search but nothing is jumping out at me!
:smack:

I suspect that it will be open very soon :)

I suspect that it will be open very soon :)
You are obviousely in the know so this sounds very promising. Don't suppose you can elaborate any further????

I took a drive today and passed the leeds creative academy,
looks like things may be on the up (fingers crossed) the windows on the academy part were open, so im hoping they are getting it all ready for us to invade them wanting to do more courses and classes.

I am so please for the great girls in Glasgow they are up and going and now called "The Nail Academy Scotland Limited"
Training will be carrying on here and stock is looking good.
I just want to say a big good luck to Lorraine, Shelly and the girls :hug:
I am hoping to head down very soon xx:hug:

Your best contact at the moment is Debbie Easter (who is also a geek on here) in Manchester or Samantha Sweet (also a geek .. Mrs Geek)

With the Hyperion problems, Diane P has had to get a job working in a different field, which she is enjoying very much.

If anyone wants any information about CND at the moment then contact MRS GEEK who will put you in touch with the right person.

What a loss,but i wish Di every success :hug:

Hey Becki,

Our diane will not be lost for good but had to work in the meantime. My guess is she will surface again ... Di? Stop doing nails and teaching for CND? Please!! Not likely. lol xx

Long time no chat :!: :hug:

I am pleased to hear it xx

I am so please for the great girls in Glasgow they are up and going and now called "The Nail Academy Scotland Limited"
Training will be carrying on here and stock is looking good.
I just want to say a big good luck to Lorraine, Shelly and the girls :hug:
I am hoping to head down very soon xx:hug:
Good to hear that news (more for everyone in that area :hug: than for me :hug:)

Hey Becki,

Our diane will not be lost for good but had to work in the meantime. My guess is she will surface again ... Di? Stop doing nails and teaching for CND? Please!! Not likely. lol xx

Long time no chat :!: :hug:

I am pleased to hear it xx

Me and you both Becki, Dianne is a fantastic person and a great educator :hug: One of my most enjoyable days was when I did the Spa Mani and Pedi course with her - it was a real hoot :lol: I can't wait to see her again :hug:

Hi do you know or have you heard when or if the leeds academy is due to re open. I have spoken to Creative Stockists today up here and they have told me that the whole thing has now gone bust??!! is this true??? cant find any info anywhere and the telephone numbers i have for leeds are out of use.

Please Help:rolleyes:

Hi do you know or have you heard when or if the leeds academy is due to re open. I have spoken to Creative Stockists today up here and they have told me that the whole thing has now gone bust??!! is this true??? cant find any info anywhere and the telephone numbers i have for leeds are out of use.

Please Help:rolleyes:

The Hyperion Group are in liquidation and Creative in the US are working on a new distributor. In the meantime most of the OSNS are open and have stock. This link gives further explanation http://www.salongeek.com/news/58920-thank-you-your-patience-loyalty.html

Latest posts

Back