The down side of the good weather is

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Piggin' blue bottles:irked:

i know! my mums been walking round the house like a mad woman searching for them with her fly swat, so funny. i hate wasps too , such pointless things ! x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Being stuck inside at work!
Although I do love my job so its a pretty good thing to be stuck doing :D

When the weather is good but I am inside, i think of that peter kay sketch where he reminds us of when you were a child and your parents would say...its beautiful weather out there, you cant be inside on a day like this, dont waste it!
Haha, my mum would always say that...dont waste it! :D

Having a spray tan and having to stay indoors afterwards because it's too bleedin hot and sweaty. Only I could book a spray tan during a heatwave. :o

Having a spray tan and having to stay indoors afterwards because it's too bleedin hot and sweaty. Only I could book a spray tan during a heatwave. :o

No I did as well today lol x

... asthma and hayfever :irked:

Supersonic drying L&P....nightmare.

Supersonic drying L&P....nightmare.

Yep I agree. Was battling with my L&p application this morning. Had to work wetter as it was curing too dam fast.:(
On the plus side...Loving the sunny weather.:)

I don't care.. Nothing,ever, I just want to be warm and sunny for the about 14 days a year we ever get i will never complain.About 2 more weeks summer solstice and we start heading back into winter that's what I hate.You all need a slap, just stop it now.

Oh Gillian I'm on Vit D supplements!! Please don't remind me of summer solstice & nights drawing in... 😰

Downside? The sun streaming through the house is highlighting how dusty it is and how much the windows are in dire need of a clean! :)

It still being sunny at 10pm an my 3 year old refusing to go to sleep as its not dark yet!

Being a redhead & getting sunburnt at 6pm!! Sat watching my 5 yr old football training for an hour!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Having a car with no air-con! ;'(

As much as I appreciate my car from parents i wish they'd chosen one with air con lol xx

My other job being in a chip shop and customers saying to me 'its hot in here isnt it?'
If i had a pound for every time that was said to me id be one rich girl!

Sweating!

In saying that I was in and out of my house with school runs and clients today and every time I came in I was like blimey its hot indoors. Anyway at 11 o'clock tonight it was still so hot in my front room and im like seriously it's not that hot outside, go and step in my yard and its warm but its not hot, certainly not as hot as indoors. Twenty minutes later I realise ive had the bloody electric heater on all day by mistake!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

That no matter how good the weather is I don't tan naturally. 2 weeks in the sun using oils with no SPF and my skin somehow bleaches itself. Spray tan, instant tan, self tan and bronzer all year round. Still doesn't stop me trying to naturally tan on the beds or in the sun though. X

+1 Asthma and hayfever :sad:

It only coming to my village in Scotland for one day then going back down south :sad: :lol:

Latest posts

Back