The Event - Dresses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blether

Reaction score
I can't believe I am this excited so early on about The Event. Several customers were in today and we were discussing our outfits for The Party. Who's wearing what colour and from which shop!

Has anyone else thought about what they are wearing to 'The Party'??

I really want to get something new...and really want to lose some wieght too!!! I fancy something either a dark turqoise colour or a deep purple, but haven't had chance to look for anything, have to go miles for decent shopping and don't get the opportunity with the kids... and hubby now at sea, and he may not be back before the event :0( I do have a couple of nice dresses already and am skint....so may end up making do :0(
Really excited though.....haven't been to a good "do" for years! xx

Nice to see you have the really important aspects of The Event as your priority Blether :smack: :lol:

Think I'm going to be in orange and pink, but then again it's still 8 weeks away so anything could happen!!!!!

Lou I know you will be just lovely no matter what you choose:hug:

Oh no dont talk dresses yet ............. I have still half a stone to lose :eek:.

Oh no dont talk dresses yet ............. I have still half a stone to lose :eek:.

Only half a stone ....Pah, try multiplying it by .....er......8!!! Boooo! xx

Nice to see you have the really important aspects of The Event as your priority Blether :smack: :lol:

Think I'm going to be in orange and pink, but then again it's still 8 weeks away so anything could happen!!!!!

Lou I know you will be just lovely no matter what you choose:hug:

Of course I have my priority! I have seen a lovely black dress with bright coloured flowery designs on it! But knowing my luck I will see another 6 before I finally make my decision :)

Omg 8 weeks how scary is that I better stop eating now:eek:
As to what colour Im sure those who know me best will have a good idea:wink2:

Only half a stone ....Pah, try multiplying it by .....er......8!!! Boooo! xx

Don't start me on about losing weight :irked: it took me 12 months to lose a stone and I bet it will take me another to lose the half. If I get it off I do ..... if I don't so what! I am still the same person underneath and so are you :hug:.

What is everyone thinking full length or knee or mini :eek:. Its knee length for me I would look like a dwarf in a full length and a bugger in mini.

Now that we have the Events section, it is tidier to have all discussions in that section. Sorry but it did get a bit of overkill the last time when there were loads of threads about The Event - although all those who are going are excited (I know I am), there are lots of people who are not going and it gets a bit much for them.

Alternatively discuss it in the Social groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back