The Event - The Second Coming...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
To All of you who have hounded me about The Event Round II... it will be May 1st & 2nd 2010 - that's also a bank holiday weekend so you get to rest on the Monday after. :hug:

Ohhhh I really dont want to miss this one....x

me too!! nothing on sweet squared website yet though

me too!! nothing on sweet squared website yet though

it's coming... info also in the new 4.0.0; if you have any questions - shout.:!:

Goody ... are you able to tell us the location yet Samantha?

yes location and how much if you can say on here?? lol

4.0.0 says Leicestershire.....and I know how much but I'm not saying on here as I dont think appropriate. Fractionally more than last year, but as that was amazing value, I'm sure this will be too.

Leicestershire !!!! Nooooo Wayyyyyy ...... Oooooooh I hope sooooo......Im there...... xxxxx

BTW what is 4.0.0 ?????

We are holding The Event II at the Island Hotel in Hinckley in the West Midlands.... the feedback from the first Event was... we want it more in the middle of the country so it's more accessible to people everywhere.

I looked at many locations but this was my favourite - it has lots of potentail for what we have planned. There is an EARLY BIRD price at £225.00 and from the end of February it goes to £275.00.

I want it to be even better than the first Event but also different. You also asked for certain 'someone' to be there so YES.... we have Doug Schoon flying in from California to be with us. He has a wicked presentation that I have been dying to see....

We will also have Amanda and the wonderful Roxanne Valinoti back with us for 'hands-on' in advanced and novice tecniques. There is also someone that I am currently in talks with... if we could have her in 'some form' you guys are going to have such a great weekend.

This info is for starters... I don't want to tell you everything because there would be no surpises.

The Square Awards will be on the Saturday night and this time... it will be a sit down dinner..... whooooooo hoooo! Party Dresses girls! :hug:

Sam's just got mad with me :) and told me this needs to be in The Events section but I am not sure how to put it there. What kind of a MOD am I:rolleyes:!

missed out last time as was my daughters birthday....so glad that its not the same date
i'm sure that after the last one i saw a post from someone about the possibilty of payment plans...is that going to be an option this time???

missed out last time as was my daughters birthday....so glad that its not the same date
i'm sure that after the last one i saw a post from someone about the possibilty of payment plans...is that going to be an option this time???

I am afraid not. We looked at it but it was way to difficult to manage. Sorry Sian. Maybe an Xmas pressie??? :hug:

hi could I ask what the price includes and what is extra...e.g. Accomodation, is this something we arrange and book separately? Also I saw somewhere on here tat last year this counted as someons conversion, is this the case as I will have just qualified in my vtct so would be ideal for me if this were the case.
Thank you x
Posted via Mobile Device

thats alright!! i will find a way!! £225 isnt that much to get together is it

OMG!!!!! Mr Schoon himself!!!!!
Get me on the list!
I'm deffo coming for that xxxxx:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back