Quantcast

The finished result!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

paula1973

Reaction score
This is for all of you who i was chatting to the other night as i was trying to finish my nails, i said i'd post a pic
Paula xx
Ps. This is also my first time trying to upload a pic on here so if its blank then oops!!

Attachments

Nailsinlondon1

CND Shellac Ambassador
Reaction score
There are very pretty......
nice smile lines there............i like the little flower..........thats cute.....
Well done !!!!

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Wow nice to see the nails.
They look fab well done x

gracy

nutty geek
Reaction score
lovely paula, and i love the colour!!!!!!!!!!!

paula1973

Reaction score
Thanks all, its a bit of a mixed up colour, love my glitters and of course pinks my fav, sculpting probably isn't the easiest thing to do on yrself but i love the results
Paula xx

loo

Reaction score
wow wow wow I love them. My favourite colour is pink and sparkley I would love some like that. How do you get those smile lines so precise and neat on your own hands you have talent girl!!!! Im sooooo jealous of your nails I would love some like that I wonder if you live near me I want some :green: :lol: What colour and make product did you use for tips and nail bed?

Deni

Dinky Geek
Reaction score
Hi Paula...
Thanks for sending us the piccy they are absolutly fantastic...so who did them???? you? never!!!! lol
I couldn't do them that good on someone else's hands never mind my own...well done.
Love the colour and would very much like the mix...please

paula1973

Reaction score
Thanks loo, I'm going to have to think of something amazing for birmingham and olympia now aren't i lol!!!

Well thats the thing, the pink was some bargain glitter i got at olympia a few years ago, and i havent seen it since i just mixed it with clear acrylic , the beds were done with creative perfect pink.
Paula xxx
loo said:
wow wow wow I love them. My favourite colour is pink and sparkley I would love some like that. How do you get those smile lines so precise and neat on your own hands you have talent girl!!!! Im sooooo jealous of your nails I would love some like that I wonder if you live near me I want some :green: :lol: What colour and make product did you use for tips and nail bed?

Mani-fique!

Reaction score
They really are beautiful Loo! :) How do you do your smile lines!! I would love to know... do you have a technique to doing them?

I loooove the colour and the flower... nice touch! I don't normally like pink as a colour but they look lovely! It makes me wanna have a go..... so you can just put coloured glitter into clear powder to create a coloured glitter acrylic? what ratio of glitter to powder did you use?

If this is the case then I can have a go if I don't have to fork out for the metro and mosaic powders just yet......... I can just get some glitter.... is there any sort that is better? i.e. fine as opposed to not-so-fine?

Hollyballoo

Truly, Madly Geeky...
Reaction score
paula1973 said:
This is for all of you who i was chatting to the other night as i was trying to finish my nails, i said i'd post a pic
Paula xx
Wow, they are absolutely gorgeous Paula - well done and keep the piccies coming please!!!

paula1973

Reaction score
Thanks,
I'll have to post pics more often im loving this lol!!
The glitter i used was quite fine, not sure of the exact ratio and my smile lines r i suppose just down to practice
Paula x
Mani-fique! said:
They really are beautiful Loo! :) How do you do your smile lines!! I would love to know... do you have a technique to doing them?

I loooove the colour and the flower... nice touch! I don't normally like pink as a colour but they look lovely! It makes me wanna have a go..... so you can just put coloured glitter into clear powder to create a coloured glitter acrylic? what ratio of glitter to powder did you use?

If this is the case then I can have a go if I don't have to fork out for the metro and mosaic powders just yet......... I can just get some glitter.... is there any sort that is better? i.e. fine as opposed to not-so-fine?

parkyojin

Reaction score
those looked so great! I loved that color!!!

CUTIE

Reaction score
Nice nails Paula. :)

crazy'n'creative

Crazy Geekette
Reaction score
You know i love them ;) ;)

Keep on with the pics :green:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts