The good, the bad and the ugly-Gelish colours!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before I bought sugar n spice I thought it looked very similar to gossip girl on the nail harmony website however having used both, gossip girl is much more of a deeper bright pink & sugar n spice is more of a Barbie bright pink ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339838999.525662.jpg
Sugar n spice is the bright pink then at the side is carnival hangover then gossip girl. There's a real difference xx

Gossip girl and carnival hangover look quite similar, is that so or is it just the pic? I've just ordered carnival hangover and was expecting purple!! I already have gossip girl so will be sad if they are :-( !! X x x

Gossip girl and carnival hangover look quite similar, is that so or is it just the pic? I've just ordered carnival hangover and was expecting purple!! I already have gossip girl do will be sad if they are :-( !! X x x

I don't have gossip girl hun, so I can't say I they're similar, all I can say is carnival hangover is definitely pink! It's lovely though xxx

Awww! It looks like such a lovely purple on the card. I knew the card was bad but surely.....! I hope the others don't disappoint, I've got all the neons coming, seafoam, good gossip and tan something. X

I only have tiki tiki Laranga out of the neons and it's fab!!! I love it :)
By the way... The colour charts are rubbish, your best bet is to google the colours and look at images or to look in the Gelish lovers group hun xxx

nice set of colour pops JoJo!
which blue is nxt to sea foam?
is it up in th blue?:wink2:

Before I bought sugar n spice I thought it looked very similar to gossip girl on the nail harmony website however having used both, gossip girl is much more of a deeper bright pink & sugar n spice is more of a Barbie bright pink View attachment 16403
Sugar n spice is the bright pink then at the side is carnival hangover then gossip girl. There's a real difference xx

Jojo ... What is the purplely pink 13th in from the left

Ohhh I have done my very 1st love heart with gelish ! I really have never tried nail designs but I had so much fun !

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339850676.210239.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339850676.210239.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 629
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339850688.098488.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339850688.098488.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 7,383
Gossip girl and carnival hangover look quite similar, is that so or is it just the pic? I've just ordered carnival hangover and was expecting purple!! I already have gossip girl so will be sad if they are :-( !! X x x

They are quite similar Holly yeah! Look totally different on the card don't they! Best thing to do as someone else has said is to google the colours & you'll get a better idea xx

nice set of colour pops JoJo!
which blue is nxt to sea foam?
is it up in th blue?:wink2:

That would be 'up in the blue' my dear! One of my favourites :)

Ohhh I have done my very 1st love heart with gelish ! I really have never tried nail designs but I had so much fun !

Love the colours. What did you use to do your hearts? xx

Ohhh I like sugar n spice ! It was go girl. X

Slightly off topic but still about Gelish...

How long does it take you to do a Gelish mani (including prep)? I'm particularly interested in hearing from those that are mobile, how long does it take from the minute you walk in the door to the minute you leave? Also, how long does it take you if you add a removal? Xxx

I leave an hour appointment for Gelish including pep & removal & re applying I leave 1hr 15 mins xx

That's good then :) I'm mobile and it takes me 1hr - 1hr 15 and 1hr 30 - 1hr 45 including removal atm, hoping to get a bit quicker the more I do though :) xxx

I think that's pretty good timing hun. I prefer to take my time & do a really good treatment & know that my client & myself are really happy!! Obviously keeping to certain times but I really hate rushing. xx

Latest posts

Back