The Hills Are Alive..........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artymarty

Young at heart geek
Reaction score
Well now I have put my box of tissues away..............Has anybody else been following the "How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria" on BBC1? I am soooo glad Connie won! If I'd been a betting person and put something on her right from the very first show.............I'd BE RICH NOW!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I am now going to book tickets to see the show when it starts. Yay!

Martine x

I will really really miss this programme. Way better than that X Factor farce. I think Connie was the obvious winner, but I never really warmed to her. All those girls had such talent and what a great way to showcase their skills, I hope they all get a job from it.

And Graham Norton is the best compere ever!

and yup I blubbed too :cry: :lol:

I will really really miss this programme. Way better than that X Factor farce. I think Connie was the obvious winner, but I never really warmed to her. All those girls had such talent and what a great way to showcase their skills, I hope they all get a job from it.

And Graham Norton is the best compere ever!
and yup I blubbed too :cry: :lol:
gotta agree Sass :green:

I lurve Graham Norton as well - little uns have really enjoyed both strictly dance fever and a prob like maria - wonder what will be next?????

Yep I was blubbing too - I wanted Connie to win - I only started watching it two weeks ago - hadnt realised what I was missing LOL.

Yes, I watched it and thought that Connie should win right from the start. I wish I had a bet on her too.

Brilliant show Graham Norton was really good and I quite took to Andrew LLoyd Webber in the end too!

Would love to see the show when it starts too. Anyone know when it's likely to start?

Yup I have been wanting Connie to win from word go.. she was the best all rounder. I did think Helena looked and sounded beautiful tonight though.

We have tickets booked to the see the show on the 3rd March, row C in the royal circle ... can't wait :) Its my favourate musical of all time.

I recall them saying they only had 8 weeks to prepare for the show from when they got picked so that must be when it starts. I liked Connie and was glad she won. I go over to my mum's to watch it with her at the weekend while my kids stay with their dad. Don't tell MY dad but we did vote for Connie at least 6 times...:eek:
Now I want to know when Strictly Come Dancing starts.......

i watched it aswell.connies grandma looked pleased for her.

Yup I have been wanting Connie to win from word go.. she was the best all rounder. I did think Helena looked and sounded beautiful tonight though.

We have tickets booked to the see the show on the 3rd March, row C in the royal circle ... can't wait :) Its my favourate musical of all time.

Can I just ask where you booked your tickets from..........and...erm, how much are they :o. I REALLY need to book asap!!

Thanks
Martine x

Can I just ask where you booked your tickets from..........and...erm, how much are they :o. I REALLY need to book asap!!

Thanks
Martine x

I paid £55 each for the tickets plus £5.50 processing fee. I did a search on google for the Sound of Music and the London Paladium and it came up with a company called Keith Prowse ----> click link

I got my tickets within 4 days and they are excellent seats. On this site you can choose which night and price of seating you require. Its all very easy to do.

Sooooo glad Connie won. I too liked her from the word go. I was scared to vote for her though because who ever I vote for always gets booted off. But I did vote for her and she won. But wasn't that young guy who was a judge JUST TOO DELICIOUS! What was his name?? And Connie got to kiss him too.

Latest posts

Back