"The item you are trying to purchase is currently out of stock."

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:

Yup, noticed.
I've already been

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tsia, the gift has been given to ladybgemini at your request that I find a more deserving/needful geek.

Ladyb has just melted my heart, with an offer to send nail stuff to someone who didn't get a pressie since she had nail stuff to spare.
Now, everyone's all sorted, so I didn't need her assistance.
But I thought I'd just share this as it was an EXTREMELY generous thing for her to offer, considering her circumstances.
So, she got the pressie.

:hug:

Yup, noticed.
I've already been

Tsia, the gift has been given to ladybgemini at your request that I find a more deserving/needful geek.

Ladyb has just melted my heart, with an offer to send nail stuff to someone who didn't get a pressie since she had nail stuff to spare.
But I thought I'd just share this as it was an EXTREMELY generous thing for her to offer, considering her circumstances.
So, she got the pressie.

awww thats good. And so will all the other waiting geeks soon hopefully!:green:

Yup, noticed.
I've already been

So, she got the pressie.

Ah! Bless her, how thoughful!

Teri x:hug:

Latest posts

Back