The launch of the Geek Panto - quick geeks, places please, it's started!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now look, you have denied being blonde what is your game - I can't give you the part if you don't behave properly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink2:

See her rep motto and you'll get the picture!

I'd like to be a baddy, someone that everyone goes booooo, hissss at! But I can't think of anyone!

Now look, you have denied being blonde what is your game - I can't give you the part if you don't behave properly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink2:
I've got dark hair like Snow White (as you know) LMAO

Just read Cathie's thread - so sad I'mgiving her the part of Tom thumb

what can i be???

I want to be Dorothy - I know not technically a panto, but god I love those red shoes!

Follow the yellow brick road!

jUST CLICK YOUR HEELS AND FOLLOW .......................

I'd like to be a baddy, someone that everyone goes booooo, hissss at! But I can't think of anyone!

Right I've looked at your Avatar and I have created a new part - Queen Rat
the wickedest evilest thing to boooo hisssssssssssss at this year !!!!!!!!!

Think I will have to be the old woman who lived in a shoe - had that many children she didn't know what to do :eek: :lol:

Think I will have to be the old woman who lived in a shoe - had that many children she didn't know what to do :eek: :lol:

Nooooooooooooooooooo far to easy - with your name I have decided you are the theatre cat - elegant and sleek with claws to die for:D

I want to play the ARD part :Scared: :Scared: LOL

Is there a panto with an ARD part xxx

I want to play the ARD part :Scared: :Scared: LOL

Is there a panto with an ARD part xxx
OK cally me stupid - what is ARD

HEY Mrs Director can I be in it too, I'll be a munchkin to keep Dorothy company !! x

Oooh, can I be a fairy godmother please with a big pink flouncy dress and a sparkly wand that make twinkly noises.
Pretty please.:o

Right I've looked at your Avatar and I have created a new part - Queen Rat
the wickedest evilest thing to boooo hisssssssssssss at this year !!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOO, stamps feet and has hissy fit! I WANT TO BE JAFAR WITH A TWISTED BEARD!!!!

What can I be? Can I be something Ozzie, like a bikini-clad, bug loving, outback Jillaroo??

OOH OOH BE THE WITCH IN HANSEL AND GRETEL, FATTENING UP NEWBIES FOR YOUR DINNER!!!

I like baddies best, myself ;)

JAFAR LOL! I'll be your mouthy parrot Sass LOL...

Latest posts

Back