The launch of the Geek Panto - quick geeks, places please, it's started!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ohhh what can i be??? (now be nice :wink2: ) :Love:

can i be an ugly sister pleazzze:D

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I'll give it some thought.

You 2 are proving to be a problem, Becki has given me no trouble, I'm off to the west end seeking more cast - back later - behave !!!!!!

Only cos i hate being grounded :wink2:

oohhh what can i be....!!!! uummmmm

oohhh what can i be....!!!! uummmmm

The Queen of Hearts!

Oh and I nominate Sandi (Valenciannails) as Snow White - she's got the user title to prove it!

my bf has decided i could be one of the seven dwarfs as im only 5ft short, sleepy would suit me as i love my sleep, but im easy i will have any part that is offered

Can i be puss in boots as i am obsessed with cats!

Can i be puss in boots as i am obsessed with cats!

You beat me to it by 5 Mins!!!!!!!:wink2: Can I be **** Whittingtons cat then?

By the way LovelyLadyLuck, who are those 2 gorgeous babies in your avatar?

I'll be Captain Hook as I've torn the ulnar collateral ligament of my thumb and have a silly splint on so I look the part!

Oh and I nominate Sandi (Valenciannails) as Snow White - she's got the user title to prove it!
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the fairest one of all? lmao

I want to be Dorothy - I know not technically a panto, but god I love those red shoes!

Follow the yellow brick road!

I will be sleeping beauty because I am always half asleep during winter lol

can any of the newbie geeks have a part ?

i want to play ! :Love:

Just back from the west end - managed to secure Jason Donovan as scene shifter - he was very grateful.

Now, all of you so far may have the parts you want. Anybody seen Jacextreme ?, I really want her to be Jack if she can bring a beanstalk

can any of the newbie geeks have a part ?

i want to play ! :Love:

ok i will just watch be seen and not heard get the message !

ok i will just watch be seen and not heard get the message !

Ferktistsake gimme a break - how can I type with these nails - now what part do you want ?

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the fairest one of all? lmao

Now look, you have denied being blonde what is your game - I can't give you the part if you don't behave properly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink2:

Latest posts

Back