The most stupid thing you've ever done

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very often, I will unwrap things and put the item in the bin and take the wrapper to put away. It can be anything - food, a new calculator I bought last week, sweets, the list goes on!!!:rolleyes:

I remeber waking up with my contacts in i really thought my vision had returned shame!!!

I weed on a donkey on blackpool beach i was having such a laugh just couldnt control myself i had to just jump off and run :green: :green:

I was walking out of a shop texting, thought the door was open but it was a glass door and I walked right into it! lol My friends thought it was hilarious!! :irked:

lisaloveliness said:
I weed on a donkey on blackpool beach i was having such a laugh just couldnt control myself i had to just jump off and run :green: :green:

pmsl, how old were you?

I have two ex-husbands......that should say it all

went for a pee in the middle of the night...half asleep and forgot to pull my knickers down....:lol: .lol...suppose it could have been worse..i might have forgot to lift the lid :eek: !!!!!..........the things i share with you guys...:lol: lol xxxx

I let my dog (female) out to do her business early one morning and forgot that I had put a pair of 'knickers' with a sanitary towel in 'cos she was in her season. When I let her back in, the whole thing was heavy and swinging!! She didnt just do a number 1, but numer 2 aswell!! All collected nicely for a gift to me! :eek:

Tsia said:
I let my dog (female) out to do her business early one morning and forgot that I had put a pair of 'knickers' with a sanitary towel in 'cos she was in her season. When I let her back in, the whole thing was heavy and swinging!! She didnt just do a number 1, but numer 2 aswell!! All collected nicely for a gift to me! :eek:

LOL:lol:

Tsia said:

:eek: :eek: you put knickers and a pad on a dog !!!!!.....pmsl.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bagpuss said:
:eek: :eek: you put knickers and a pad on a dog !!!!!.....pmsl.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have to otherwise it gets eveywhere. Haha.
Just have to make sure that whenever I let her out, the knickers come off first. Dont want a repeat of that I'm sure! :lol: :lol:

Just overcooked Georgie's jacket potato in the microwave - laughing at you mad hatters lol:hug:

Tsia said:

Pmsl :lol:
Aw bless her!

Sanny and knickers on a dog? That must look so funny!!!

The most stupid thing I think I have ever done was to leave my £200 Christian Dior sunglasses in the reach of my dog.
I saw him hiding something in the garden and went out to see why he kept looking over his shoulder sheepishly....
I found my glasses under his paws chewed to bits, not even recognisable. I ran in to my bedroom crying and when my other half got home I told him not to make a fuss of the dog as he has ruined my life!!!

Mine was when i went to make an appt at the docs, with my then 4 yr old son. I left him looking at the fishtank whilst i made the appt, then i left the doctors, and got 5 mins down the road before i realised i had forgotton something, er MY SON!!!! Lol, well i was pregnant, and had hormones everywhere! I have to say he hadnt even noticed i had left him!

lisaloveliness said:
I remmber telling my mum about something this gil had done but i actually sent the text to the girl instead woooo was that hard getting out of that one :) :) kept me mouth shut after that
LOL x

The most stupid thing i have ever done was walk into a pub full of people with loo roll stuck to my shoes lol i went sooooo red

I do stupid things all the time but it's the things I say that get me into the most trouble! My boyfriend says that he can retire and live off the cash that he will get from sending my stupid remarks in to 'out of the mouths of babes' in FHM.

The most recent one was when I was reading FHM and there is a bit in there asking a number of blokes what they would do to go out with some model or other and one of them was asked if he would suck a pigs winkie. He replied something about him not being gay and certainly not trying it on a pig and I turned to my boyfriend and asked how he knew it was a male pig!!

DUH! What an idiot - I'm still getting the p**s ripped out of me now!! I admit, I deserve it!!:o

I also keep trying to open the front door to my house with either my car key or my electronic works keycard. I'm usually stood out there for a few seconds trying to work out why I can't get in!

I wish I could stop doing these things - I'm actually quite intelligent although most of the time you wouldn't know it!!:lol:

i was haveing a really stressfull time a few weeks ago and my daughter was being bullied at school so i tryed sorting things out with the head teacher, it erupted in to ww3 and finished with me saying some rather nasty things to the head, the words were very colourfull, it was weeks of stress comeing out, needless to say i wont be applying for a post on the pta and whenever me and him see eachother we both just look at the floor:o :o

well, how is this for a storie... One night I got up,really thirsty, went to the fridge have asleep and drank some orange juice out of a jug in the fridge, to my surprise or disgust it was no orange juice it was oil from the night before which my mom saved over. That was the horribles taste a have ever tasted​

OMG I'm laughing so hard I cant even think of anything I have done right now!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back