The most stupid thing you've ever done

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leni

Reaction score
What is the most stupid thing you've ever done? This morning I pour a washing up liquid into my coffee. I don't know why :confused:

the most stupid thing i have ever done is, gone to pick my children up from there child minders, got chatting had a coffee and left for home , got half a mile before I realised. where are the children!

sheryden said:
the most stupid thing i have ever done is, gone to pick my children up from there child minders, got chatting had a coffee and left for home , got half a mile before I realised. where are the children!
We both know you did that on purpose lol

Fell asleep with a cup of coffee and got soaked, my man was not amused :)

Put one of my daughters disposable nappies in the washing machne by accident and didnt relise till I opened the machine up!

Put some bread in the toaster, the elements didn't go red, turned it all off switched it back on still nothing. Switched it off again still not going red. So i thought to myself I wonder if its getting warm in there, so i stuck my hand in whilst it was plugged in and switched on!! Doh, fingers were blistered and I got a right jolt, chucked the toaster in the bin!!

punched someone in front of me in the head doing a mexican wave at the recent take that concerts. More than once, Ooops!!! My new nickname as a result is now ASBO!!

walked into a lampost. god that hurt!

Ive sprayed perfume in my mouth!
The other week I left the house in the morning the door locks automatically as you close it (you know yale type lock), well I then turned round and tried to use my car key to remotly lock my house! lol! I actually tried the button several times before I realised what I was doing! lol
Doh!

Told Brad Pitt i wouldnt have an affair with him behind Angelina's back!! how stupid of me!!
No seriously i've done many stupid things like trying to mend an extension lead when it was still plugged in oh the shame!!

walked upstairs with an arm full of dirty washing only to throw it down the toilet rather than in the dirty washing basket next to it!!!
Took the tv remote control with me when I picked the kids up from school and wondered where my phone was!!
I am such a dim wit!

Glad to see this thread...
Well, yesterday, I was filling up one of those juice dispensers that go in the fridge. But the tap was still open and I didnt realise!! I was wondering for sometime why it wasnt filling quickly cos the tap was hanging down on the other side of the kitchen breakfast bar, I couldnt see (or hear) all the liquid running through the dispenser bottle and saturating my floor!!
WHAT A IDIOT!! :eek:

leni said:
What is the most stupid thing you've ever done? This morning I pour a washing up liquid into my coffee. I don't know why :confused:
A couple of weeks ago I got in from work,totally worn out after doing ten and a half hour day,as I always do on a Thursday.Anyay, I thought I would have something light like soup for my tea.I usually heat it through in the microwave at work(as we have no cooker)however I prefer to do it on the cooker,so I poured my soup into a saucepan,went into the living room only to hear pop,bang,crack,I came into the kitchen to the most disgusting smell of burnt paint/fumes only to find that I had put the ruddy saucepan in the microwave.I couldn't believe it.Luckily no damage but oh the smell,even with the windows & backdoor open .:smack:

leni said:

lol that's funny

im sure ive done loads of silly things but recently i put my car keys in the fridge not sure why :lol:

jules x

Oh god ... Ive forgot my purse when Ive gone shopping and forgot my glasses when I was supposed to take them to be fixed ... Im abit forgetful :o

I got off the train on sunday & walked straight into a huge post!! *ouch* !!!

i tend to do a lot of stupid things all the time, the most recent was putting my home phone in my bag didnt realise till i had walked around town shopping, and went to get my car keys out...and there was the home telephone...it isnt even that small to mistake it for a mobile

Hi
Sleep walking (not the same)
I stayed over at friends house..went into her parents bedroom sat on the bed and decided it was a great evening for fishing.
When i woke the next day they asked if i had some fish in my net for breakfast:irked: .
I was puzzled:smack:

Jenny

I remmber telling my mum about something this gil had done but i actually sent the text to the girl instead woooo was that hard getting out of that one :) :) kept me mouth shut after that

Latest posts

Back