The most stupid thing you've ever done

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was dreaming one night and bizarrly in my dream I had a wee, however I woke up and I HAD gone wee. I was sooooo embarassed.....the bad thing is, it wasnt that long ago!!! :o

A long time ago, I had a bad pork chop. During the night i woke up with very bad stomach pains and oops I pood the bed. It gets worse. I was with my quite new boyfriend at the time. It still gets worse.
The next day (after cleaning up of course) my boyfriend was going to the pub to meet his mates and asked "Are you well enough to come".
"I'll see how I feel in half an hour" I said. "ok" he said, and off he went.

Now he was a bit of a joker and a always pulling pranks.
Any way, I decided to join him at the pub, BIG MISTAKE. When I walked throug the door Everyone in the pub started pointing and laughing at me. Obviously my funny boyfriend had told them what had happened through the night. Not to be phased and appear embarassed I shrugged my shoulders and said very loudly "Ok- so I pood the bed".
Total silence for what felt like a decade, then roars of laughter.
He hadnt told them at all, he just got them all to laugh when i walked in so i would THINK he had told them. bast***

7 years later we split up..... Just couldnt find it in my heart to forgive him. lol

hmmmm how about the time I was sitting at the ice parlour with the team. We had just finished winning the game and where telling jokes, rude ones with the guys squirting cream out off their mouths...anyhow I laughed so hard that my teeth came flying out. I was soooo embarassed that I ran out and hid in the car. About 2 months later it was my b-day and the team presented me with a gift. It looked like a box from the jewlers that a bracelet would be in. I opened it expecting this nice gift and it was a tube of denture fix. :eek: I cried.

Marrying.:irked:

The most stupid thing I have ever done was when I worked in a bank. I was in uniform, and my skirt was quite tight, so whenever I picked anything up my movement was restricted......

Anyway - Was taking in a delivery of stationary from the main banking hall, and was told by my boss - " Make sure you pick the boxes up in the correct way, dont want you hurting yourself" -

So - Wearing my heels - I went to pick up this box. I had nail extensions on at the time, and used them to get my hand under the box - (i know iknow)

But - my foot slipped, my nail broke and with the pain I let go of the really heavy box that was keeping me straight. Well, because of my skirt, I sort of 'rolled' backwards onto my backside, legs in the air, THONG on view to the whole banking hall full of customers and the cute bloke delivering the stationary!!!! I WAS SOOO EMBARRASSED. I just scrambled onto my feet and ran and hid. Someone else had to get the rest of the order!

I got a chear - but I was mortified. Not only did I look completely dumb falling over like that, but my THONG on display???? I sat there with a red face for the rest of the day. Oh the shame. I still go red just thinking about it!

x

I was only 12 at the time and was sitting alongside a main road on a bench which was made up of a plank of wood sat ontop of tree trunks. Anyhoooo..... I had my hands between my legs in front of me holding on to the bench and I was swinging backwards, well at the time elasticated trousers were all the fashion and I was wearing mine as I was so cool.

My sister and my friend were sitting next to me.

I fell over backwards, trousers came down knickers too and I was stuck under the bench with my arse in the air.....

Forgot to mention it was rush hour......

You guessed it my sister and my friend were wetting themselves laughing....

We went to Ikea when Noah was about 2 weeks old, I was still hobbling from my Csection but determined I had to buy something for his room. We got into Ikea and for about 10 minutes I just had the weirdest feeling I forgot something, I even asked Stuart and he couldn't think. I got to a display and saw his crib and suddenly realised, we'd left him in the car!! I'm just glad it was a cloudy spring day and not warm or cold. Being a preemie the result could have been dire. I guilt tripped myself for months!

Years earlier we had gotten all the kids in the car and driven off for a trip to my Mums, I suddenly realised how quiet the twins were being in the furthest back row of seats and when I turned round only one of them was in the car! Thankfully we were only 5 minutes away. The missing link had been hiding behind the garden wall thinking he would wind us up, poor lad never expected us to just not notice he wasn't there!

fats28 said:
Put some bread in the toaster, the elements didn't go red, turned it all off switched it back on still nothing. Switched it off again still not going red. So i thought to myself I wonder if its getting warm in there, so i stuck my hand in whilst it was plugged in and switched on!! Doh, fingers were blistered and I got a right jolt, chucked the toaster in the bin!!

Owwww... I have done that before! It felt like I'd been punched in the chest... my saving grace is... that I was actually drunk at the time and probably wouldn't have done it had I been sober!!! But I threw the toaster out the kitchen window and it was still there on the grass for about a fortnight.. I was too embarassed to pick it up again!!

Started doing nails lol

Tsia said:
I let my dog (female) out to do her business early one morning and forgot that I had put a pair of 'knickers' with a sanitary towel in 'cos she was in her season. When I let her back in, the whole thing was heavy and swinging!! She didnt just do a number 1, but numer 2 aswell!! All collected nicely for a gift to me! :eek:

:lol: oh my!! well at least u know she should be having pups anytime soon.

salonone said:
hmmmm how about the time I was sitting at the ice parlour with the team. We had just finished winning the game and where telling jokes, rude ones with the guys squirting cream out off their mouths...anyhow I laughed so hard that my teeth came flying out. I was soooo embarassed that I ran out and hid in the car. About 2 months later it was my b-day and the team presented me with a gift. It looked like a box from the jewlers that a bracelet would be in. I opened it expecting this nice gift and it was a tube of denture fix. :eek: I cried.

:o don't feel bad i did that too, only it was more private...in bed with my man during.....u know!!!!!(course i have to admit i had just gotten tham and was not used to them at all!)

nail princess

p.s. here another stupid/funny thing i did:
i went to call my bf, the first thing i said when he picked up was how much "fun" we were going to have that night when he got home.....ops i dialed my brother!! couldn't face him for a month.

~shelley~ said:
pmsl, how old were you?

I was about 12 ha ha i just had proper giggles think it was the joggling of the donkey

oo errr

My mam called my dad a cabbage potato instead of a couch potato last night. Oh how we howled......she was just sat there going "what? whats so funny?" ha ha ha

Just did this not even 20 minutes ago...
Was looking through a box of nail things, polish, designs, etc I decided to put some oil on my nails, it's in a bottle with a brush, proceeded to brush it onto each nail and massage it in....then I wondered why after I rubbed it a little it began to feel all icky and sticky, thought nothing of it, maybe I had something on my fingers from looking through the box...proceeded to do the other hand I was all finished when I realized that I had the clear nail polish instead of the peach oil :eek: :eek: :eek:

Had to come on the site and find this thread immediately...:smack:

Promise you guys won't tell anyone...just between us ok?? LOL

Latest posts

Back