The most tearful moment in any film

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lovely bones.

The notebook

Forrest gump - my fav film ever anyone who doesn't cry at least once is made of stone

The Pursuit of Happyness. Such a beautiful film, but I cried pretty much all the way through for all the different emotions it evoked. I cried in anger, sympathy, fear, frustration and relief.

I'm a massive Nicholas sparks fan his books are amazing
The lucky one constantly on repeat the oh thinks it's funny when he hands me the tissues
Notebook
Best soppy one is a walk to remember so sad!

Well the last time I cried over a film, was 2 weeks ago when I went to see Prisoners. I broke my heart to see the parents pain at not knowing where their daughters were! It's my worst nightmare xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

How could I forget these,

The colour purple
Mississippi burning

Stand By Me :cry:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have just watched My sister's keeper:cry:

Totally agree with my sisters keeper cried through a good hour of it! Xx

Just watched a really old film on Netflix called and then there was one..
About a couple
Who have a baby after trying for a long time, then discovering they all have aids.. It's based on a true story so it really gets those tears rolling!!

Seven pounds gets me every time,

The changeling with Angelina Jolie.........to think that was a true story!

How could I forget Million Dollar Baby! I sobbed my heart out!

There is an Australian adventure documentary called Alone Across Australia, by Jon Muir. He and his little dog Seraphine walk from the southern coast all the way up to the northern coast. About 3/4 of the way through the journey the little dog eats some poisoned bait left for dingoes and dies. My heart breaks for that poor man and his dog.

If any of you know about John Unger and Schoep - http://www.facebook.com/Schoep.and.John?fref=ts you'll know why that too hurts my soul.

John Unger and Schoep - YouTube

The lovely bones.

The notebook

Forrest gump - my fav film ever anyone who doesn't cry at least once is made of stone

OMG I forgot about the lovely bones. When he puts the safe in the sinkhole. Squish squish !!!

I've seen a couple of films mentioned. I tend to avoid them if I think I'll bawl. Choked up reading this thread and now have a mental list of ones to miss lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

Marley and me. I ball my eyes out every time they bury him and also when he is ill and johns (Owen Wilson) oldest son knows he is dying but doesn't tell the youngest kids it's like a secret knowing. And the bond between man and dog :'( waaahhh

Also ball my eyes out at the note book every time. Their love is amazing xx

Oh and how could I forget the green mile! Sob central!

I'm watching The Last Samurai and it makes me cry !

Only because I watched it on Blu Ray recently: Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons when Daisy holds Baby Benji in her arms. Always sad seeing ppl die of old age.

Most of the films mentioned get me!!!
A walk to remember gets me too and jack and Sarah when he cries listening to simply red stars!! Xx

Frankenweenie! My daughter was looking at me like I was mad!

Latest posts

Back