The nail boss!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holliex

Reaction score
Iv just started following him on Facebook has anybody else!? He is amazing!! I can only dream of being as good as him!

How the hell does he get his lines so straight! And that shine is amazing!
I read an interview with him and he said he uses just ordinary nail glue to attach his Swarovski's! I'd love to be as talented as he is! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406913646.079279.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406913655.244468.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406913665.383486.jpg

I follow him on instsgram :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

How do I find him on Facebook please. Just looked and am not sure which he is.

I follow him on instsgram :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I haven't got Instagram. But I think he puts the same pics on Facebook. So talented! X

I've found him on Instagram but can't find him on Facebook. Just get some women or what looks like a ladyboy!

Just found him on Instagram and now following. I think I'm in love... i wish I was even half that good!

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I've found him on Instagram but can't find him on Facebook. Just get some women or what looks like a ladyboy!

Iv just tried to get a link for you but I don't no how?
Type his name in on Google put. Phoung luu Facebook. X

Just found him on Instagram and now following. I think I'm in love... i wish I was even half that good!

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Me to!! X

Another perfect set! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406923497.052788.jpg

Thanks for this, I am now following him on Facebook. :)

He really is awesome, there is a little video on his instagram showing how he gets such straight lines using acrylic and a piece of wire, amazing work!

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Holy smokes I just realized how crap I am at nails compared to this guy!
Wow what am inspiration!!

Beauty at your finger tips!

I follow him on instagram and his work is amazing!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

He really is awesome, there is a little video on his instagram showing how he gets such straight lines using acrylic and a piece of wire, amazing work!

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh really shame Im not on Instagram! :( x

Holy smokes I just realized how crap I am at nails compared to this guy!
Wow what am inspiration!!

Beauty at your finger tips!

Me to! He is brilliant. Never seen such perfect nails!! X

I also read that he uses something called a French cutter to get his lines so straight. what's one of those!? X

I also read that he uses something called a French cutter to get his lines so straight. what's one of those!? X

Its like a metal disc. He also uses it to create his smile lines. If you follow him on IG his most recent video about 'whos the worst drivers', it's what he is using on the set he's doing x

I believe he also said he uses a razor blade (dulled down of course) to cut straight lines. I don't know if that's still his current method.

Latest posts

Back