The Nailfresh Trick...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the Edge Nails anything to do with CND as they also sell a product called nail fresh and I was wondering if it's the same thing x

Is the Edge Nails anything to do with CND as they also sell a product called nail fresh and I was wondering if it's the same thing x

No and NO!! :lol: Why not just get Nail Fresh and have done with it?:lol:

I've stated time and again along with others that there is nothing else like Nail Fresh which has been around for 30 years tried and tested long before the Edge was a glimmer in someones eye. :lol:

ok ok you've sold it to me!! can I just ask you one thing, do you put the base coat on the rest of the nail after you've perfected the white?? Many thanks Geeg x

I use EzBond... evaporates beautifully and leaves a perfect clean smile

xx

Hello All!

From reading past threads I picked up on the Nailfresh trick to ensure a really neat polish.

I'm a natural nails girl and so do not own any brushes. What type/size brush should I get to use with the Nailfresh?

Thanks for all your help, I don't know where I'd be without this site!

Jx

I too am a natural nails girl. I was recommended Nailfresh by the geeks on this forum. It's by far one of my favourite nail products. When the nail geeks talk about brushes its a bit foreign to me, so I had a look through my Ellisons catalogue and bought Nailfresh and a cheap makeup "sable" brush - it has slightly rounded edges. I can achieve a beautiful smile line with the brush. I dip it into the Nailfresh bottle (don't use the brush it comes with), dab excess onto tissue and work quickly to clean up the smile line and sides.

Now I get really excited if someone books in for a french, call it vainty but i can actually admire my french painting, previously I was dreading it........

its all about the right tools, tricks and lots of practice :)

I too am a natural nails girl. I was recommended Nailfresh by the geeks on this forum. It's by far one of my favourite nail products. When the nail geeks talk about brushes its a bit foreign to me, so I had a look through my Ellisons catalogue and bought Nailfresh and a cheap makeup "sable" brush - it has slightly rounded edges. I can achieve a beautiful smile line with the brush. I dip it into the Nailfresh bottle (don't use the brush it comes with), dab excess onto tissue and work quickly to clean up the smile line and sides.

Now I get really excited if someone books in for a french, call it vainty but i can actually admire my french painting, previously I was dreading it........

its all about the right tools, tricks and lots of practice :)
Dab the excess off on the inside of the bottle neck, that way you're not wasting the Nail Fresh on the tissue :wink2:
:hug:

Dab the excess off on the inside of the bottle neck, that way you're not wasting the Nail Fresh on the tissue :wink2:

He he ... when i first bought Nailfresh I wasn't sure what to do so I poured a small amount into a dish and watched it all evaporate as I was working. I thought lets be cleaver and dip the brush into the bottle... :)

ValencianNails - I am sure your method will save me money. Thanks! :green:

will it work with any polish or just creative?

Any polish you care to use ... it will work.

Top tip!

I however do this using good ole plain simple & cheap acetone, super crisp smile lines every time, no runs into the polish & has worked for me every time for the last 7 years.

Happy frenching everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Just wanted to say thanks for all the replies. After Lynne replied, I hadn't pikced up on this thread again and have only just read all your comments.

This website has proved invaluable to me as a newbie starting up alone!

Am putting my order in with S2 tomorrow!

Jx

Latest posts

Back