The new Shellac collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I had 6 fingers on each hand how will I choose which one to wear first?!?

Yes you're right, I think I'll get that one as well [emoji2]
So easily talked round .... [emoji85]

It's classy it's the Chanel of the nail world it's jewels and diamonds and queenie [emoji184][emoji184][emoji184][emoji184]

I cannot wait to get my hands on these. I don't know which is my favourite, they are all beautiful.

These are all amazing. Need them all!!

10 mins guys who's up and sad like me [emoji121]️[emoji121][emoji121][emoji121]

Is the starstruck considered to be the winter collection?

Yayyyyy......just ordered mine in shellac and Vinylux. I could not find the new type of Lecente glitter they advertised, but lecente releases don't always align with CND releases. Not that I need any more glitters. Then again I didn't need any more stamping plates but that didn't stop another one drifting into my cart.

I just got mine [emoji16] but just looking at my receipt and looks like it went through at the offer price that was meant to end last night! Anyone else the same?

Last edited:
Omg I'm waking up to so many receipts I shouldn't buy when I'm half asleep

I just got mine [emoji16] but just looking at my receipt and looks like it went through at the offer price that was meant to end last night! Anyone else the same?
Bonus

I added them to my basket this morning and they were at the offer price I took a phone call and went to order them 10 minutes later and they were full price again! That will teach me for not being quick enough! I still ordered them all though can't wait to get them.

They are still not available here, they will be from next month I think :mad::mad::mad:

Latest posts

Back