THE NEXT BIG THING ?.... new application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant wait! even just to get them on my own nails , i find doing my own a real chore!:)

Well its another method,its another option,its another choice.......look outside the picture.

If it means producing a set of enhancements in less time but SAME quality of application and ease....then it can be only a plus surely?:)

Well its another method,its another option,its another choice.......look outside the picture.

If it means producing a set of enhancements in less time but SAME quality of application and ease....then it can be only a plus surely?:)

Ok, there is still going to be plenty of room in the market for bespoke couture, beautifully created, all by your own hands, nail enhancements......

However....I have been doing nails for 10 years, have been an Educator for 6 of those years and I could never guarantee that I could achieve TEN nails which look EXACTLY the same, with perfect apexes and 'lines of light' and a spectacularly smooth finish and feel, on EVERY client, especially not if it had to be completed in an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can get to Leeds, I'm sure you will be amazed - enjoy - drive safely:hug:

OH MY BLIMEY :eek:
I am getting super excited hahaha

I was thinking ....and thought I best ask coz nerves will get the better of me on the day and I'll forget.

Will we be able to make a nail for people with a missing nail with popits
then ???
I am presuming we will.....

would be fabby for my poor toenail lol,
well....if they made little tiny toenail size ones that is lmao.....

OH MY BLIMEY :eek:
I am getting super excited hahaha

I was thinking ....and thought I best ask coz nerves will get the better of me on the day and I'll forget.

Will we be able to make a nail for people with a missing nail with popits
then ???
I am presuming we will.....

would be fabby for my poor toenail lol,
well....if they made little tiny toenail size ones that is lmao.....

YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

God This is getting better by the minute,

I so wish I wasnt too scared to drive because I'd be up there tomorrow lol
But I am sure i can hold out untill tuesday

This will be fab for peeps like me with asthma also....my asthma nurse will love me hahaha

Soooooo......
Who is going to be on here first to tell us all about the new technique??
Ready... Set....Go!!
Waiting in great anticipation!!!
Please?

See you there in a couple of hours geeky peeps :D x

ps i'll be wearing a red polo neck so please say hi :o :hug:

i have been following this thread since the beginning but never written anything til now!!! can i just say - i'm sure it will be done anyway - but whoever does get back and write about the new technique first - please post a new thread, i'm getting very confused about what page i'm on!!!!

It was fabulous :D Another method of creating beautifull nails without comprimise IMHO

Gigi was fantastic :hug: i only wish i had stayed longer

WELL......tell us!! :eek:

:confused:

It'ss all been explained on here,much better than i could.

What i will say is you do have to see how it works to fully appreciate it x

I meant, how did it go, where there lots there? Did you get a demo done on you etc

Ahhh :lol:

Quite a few but it was early,didn't get to stay long as my son is ill today so no demo on me,still great though :hug:

Excellent...cant wait to hear more...

Just rang up to order my catalogue and spoke to a lovely friendly lady, asked her how it was going and she said everyone is going 000hhh and raving about how great it is. It has been very busy today.

Cant wait to see demo, have just placed my order so will await and see..:hug:

Please explain. Is there a demo online yet. Is there a new product needed?
Thanks for the info!
Holly

Arrgghhh, I'm gutted. I can't get there tomorrow so please, please, please someone get a demo on here pronto!!!

Arrgghhh, I'm gutted. I can't get there tomorrow so please, please, please someone get a demo on here pronto!!!

Yep I am now not going due to health and money probs :cry: So get that demo out asap:)

I was jus explaining to my daughter about this ...
and SHE has a question lol ( shes 11 btw)

she said
"Does this mean if it is a regular client and you know how they like their nails to be....could you pretailor the poppits with the free edge (white etc)
and then just apply the nail bed colour when they arrive and then apply ?

you know my reasons for asking these questions now before demo....coz i will be a bag of nerves and lose ,my ability to speak :green:

Latest posts

Back