THE NEXT BIG THING ?.... new application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this is the same system I wouldn't take too much notice of how much it costs in another country (euros). Historically as we all know to our cost in the uk things in Blighty are always more expensive!! Not just talking nails here, petrol, food, clothes..............................................etc etc!

I would be thrilled to be proved wrong on this tho! But won't hold my breath! Who's going on mon?

me and angel fingers with a couple of others i think if they still need a lift xx

haven't we seen this site before and geeg said it is not these?

If you look under 'distributors' on this site you'll see Sweet Squared as the distributors for UK and Ireland so I'm guessing these are the same as the 'Poppits' (just a different name).

I'm wondering, are they re-useable or is each mould a 'one off' use? And do they come in different sizes, and if so, will refills of individual sizes be available?

Who was it on here that did the same thing only using a 'normal nail tip 'back to front'? I can't remember now but there was a pic attached to the post. Must try to find it.

haven't we seen this site before and geeg said it is not these?

This link was posted a few pages ago, on their site the distributors for the UK are Sweet Squared, so who knows!!!

See you on Monday!

ooooh I think I've researched this enough now and I think i've got the gist - like it but I will probably still spend an hour being perfectionist.

And really I dont like the name Popits! Sounds a bit too Argos for me! (Sorry Gigi!). For my clients I think I will call them sculpting moulds - at least that makes it sound more professional - am I alone in this???

Still going to the demo I need to see it in the flesh!

Hiya Geeks, I got my catalogue too - £29.95 for 200 forms and YES, they are re-usable, but they suggest only a couple of times.

I also think popits is a naff name (no offence)

Also, who is going to the Demo on Monday?? I think people have been scared to say because they’ll be a part of the mad rush! Lol, well I’m going, it’s my last day in Leeds, and hopefully first thing in the morning too! (If I can get up!)

Yikes:eek: That's like 60$ in canadian funds PLUS shipping :eek:
Not including shipping and customs/duties charges, it's like 0.30c/nail or $3.00 a set. YIKES:!:

Mind you, if I can get my sets done in less time, cram more in during the course of one night.. less in babysitting charges when I put daughter in daycare part-time........... then it will work out for itself as I'll be able to take on more clients.

BUT HOLY COW!:eek:

PS:

Does anyone know if arrangements have been made with a US or CDN distributor to make it easier for those of us across the great big blue to get some????:confused:

Hmm geeg hasnt replied to anyones questions about it, could it be that we are right?? We do know what it is?? Maybe Geeg dosent want to say anymore because its only a few days now till demo day!! Although I think Geeg is on here watching the thread with great interest!!!

Alot of peeps have said that they dont like the name PopIts, I like it I think its origional, and catchy!!

Hmm geeg hasnt replied to anyones questions about it, could it be that we are right?? We do know what it is?? Maybe Geeg dosent want to say anymore because its only a few days now till demo day!! Although I think Geeg is on here watching the thread with great interest!!!

I imagine that Gigi is just super busy getting prepared for next week ,
It's going to be a busy ,busy week for her and probably the rest of the team,

We will all find out everything in a few days anyway....and then I am sure everybody's questions will be answered xxxx

that was "tricky" hun - and she used gel - it dont work so well for l/p - i tried it as did some other geeks - not a good result

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-critiques/57241-first-attempt-inverted-nail-application-gel.html

(thats what youre looking for hun)

:hug:

Thanks Glynis!
:hug:

Hiya Geeks, I got my catalogue too - £29.95 for 200 forms and YES, they are re-usable, but they suggest only a couple of times.

Thanks Moby - do they come in different sizes?

PS:

Does anyone know if arrangements have been made with a US or CDN distributor to make it easier for those of us across the great big blue to get some????:confused:
Tell you what hun, if there isn't I'm quiet happy to swap you real maple syrup for poppets, and sculpting forms:lol:

Tell you what hun, if there isn't I'm quiet happy to swap you real maple syrup for poppets, and sculpting forms:lol:

It's a deal:!:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

presumption is the mother of all f**k ups...lets just wait and see....not long now!!! (I'm still so confused haha:eek:)

I got my new Sweet Squared catalogue yesterday, and popits are in there, a full page ad with a further full page FAQ's. I really like the look and sound of them, though I now have loads more questions about how to use them under certain specific circumstances. I'm looking forward to going next week and coming away with a pack of these. I think I will go Tuesday and avoid the mad rush though.

p.s - maybe not much use since I'm practically on the academy doorstep anyway, but if anyone wants a lift from Bradford and is available to go on Tuesday morning send me a pm, I have 4 spaces in my car.

...if you could swing by Dublin that'd be great chelle, thanks your a doll!:green:

Thanks Moby - do they come in different sizes?[/quote]

they are just like a tip box - sizes 1 to 10

xx

...if you could swing by Dublin that'd be great chelle, thanks your a doll!:green:

I think thats called taking the scenic route!:D

Latest posts

Back