THE NEXT BIG THING ?.... new application method

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting in a bit of the "middle" w/this all - sounds kinda like the Inverted ones but these come off leaving the "mould" of the nail on?? Hope I don't sound too dense:rolleyes:

So is anyone going to post some pics for us ?

Marlise

Ok so I've been through this thread page after page after page but cant see how its done can someone post a link to the section please.

where do you buy the popits from and can we get them now etc.... Thanks for any help. And totally jealous of everyone who has been. :green: xx

where do you buy the popits from and can we get them now etc.... Thanks for any help. And totally jealous of everyone who has been. :green: xx

You can buy them from S2 and I believe they are already available.

Give them a call.

Marlise

just phoned and asked for free sample and catalogue, lovely lady on the phone, can't wait. Hopefully i will be going tomorrow so i can get some them. But still not 100% sure if i can go because of work comitments :irked:. But i am trying..:).

just phoned and asked for free sample and catalogue, lovely lady on the phone, can't wait. Hopefully i will be going tomorrow so i can get some them. But still not 100% sure if i can go because of work comitments :irked:. But i am trying..:).

Can't find the number, put it in a safe place .... :lol:

Could you give it to me please.

Thanks

is Planet Nails in South Africa?

Checked out this website, looks very professional, great pics of the moulds in use.

Thanks for the opportunity to see what we are all getting excited about

Can the moulds be re-used over and over?

Like it, looks the same, I make that **** in £ but with vat and postage would be the same probably if not more, good pictues though!

Thanks for sharing!:hug:

wow...would you look at them...they are the same thing from what i can see...they are clear arnt they..where as popits look a bit more opaque....not seen them in the flesh yet, waiting patiently for the post to arrive (not).

The step by step looks a bit easier to understand than the other web site.
thanks

Thanks heavens Gigi is bringing it home :):):)

Well, am I a happy little bunny or what?!

Firstly, I'd like to thank Geeg for taking the time to demo the PopIts today at Leeds, especially being full of cold. Ta matey!! :hug:

I and Joe 90 (more commonly known as 'Mejoooolie') fought our way along the M62 and finally, with the help of some posh woman on a sat nav, found our way to the Leeds office.

Well, bugger me, Mejooolie had to lift me jaw off the floor when I saw the finished effect of a 'Popitted' nail. I have to admit that I haven't read all of the threads regarding Popits on here, so please forgive me if I'm repeating what has already been said but, man, I was well impressed. I haven't been a tech for very long - just over 12 months - and I still have difficulty perfecting my zone 3 and side walls.

This method of application is going to boost my confidence as well as my speed. I did one of Mejooolies nails and the side walls were perfect (usually snake shaped!) and the zone 3 area was uniform and even. AND - no buffing or shaping - they are mega shiney and as smooth as the preverbial baby's bum! I actually found it very easy and straightforward using a one colour powder. Ok, so I will have to practise my pink & whites but, hey, Rome wasn't built in a day!

So, some dosh was spent today and I can't wait to get poppiting - got a client already lined up and I know she'll be impressed coz she always complains of a numb bum due to having to sit so long with me!

Thanks also to Kirsten for having to endure me and Mejooolie having a popit playtime :hug:. Hi also to Samantha, Sam, Nicola, Alma, Gabby and Zoe - lovely to meet you all girlies (and boy!)!!

Looks great, do you need to use a certain acrylic product or will any acrylic product work with these forms?

You can use any product you like,with these forms.HTH

ooh sounds like you and julie had a fab time, wish i could have gone, but ben was at the hossie yesterday , so no chance

hey i might pop (sorry) over for a set hun, then you can show me how to use them, before i order them lol

nicky x

No probs hun - give me a call!!

The team from CUTICLES went to Leeds yesterday to have a demo of Poplits and we ALL found it mind blowing. Thanks Geeg for making it look so straightforward and demoing again when you were so full of cold and desperate for your lunch!

Today, we have trained, and feel confident to roll out to clients to go through that learning curve, we estimate we will cut down out time to at least 1/2 of our current time.

The finish is superb - and to any doubters out there, you must make the time to see this, firstly to see Geeg at work to see how it should be done is truely inspiring and her time given so freely this week is fab - thank you, but also, we must embrace new ideas to make our own minds up but in my opinion, I can see a whole new clientale is now opened to the professional nail tech.

As to pricing, charge what you think your clients on the whole will pay, and just bear in mind, this new system will NOT make a good technician out of a bad one. In my years in this industry, the consumer has become more educated and can now tell the difference between a good set of nails and a bad set and will always seek out the best tech in their area.

GO AND HAVE A DEMO!

regards
Cathy

I think they are popplits from Sweet Squared. I purchased some the other day and out a full set on my daughter, I love them. JUst like inverted moulds I think but much much cheaper. I am trying to master the art practising, and can't wait til I'm confident to try on customers. I raelyy like them

I think they are popplits from Sweet Squared. I purchased some the other day and out a full set on my daughter, I love them. JUst like inverted moulds I think but much much cheaper. I am trying to master the art practising, and can't wait til I'm confident to try on customers. I raelyy like them

PopIts are really nothing like inverted moulds. They are completely different both in structure and in application. Glad you are pleased with them.

Latest posts

Back