**The official and ONLY Big brother thread **

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We live Jedward too! Theyre harmless and cute!

yay I'm not the only one. They are just so sweet with each other and other people. Bless em x

Ah you two just think they are cute cos they are not English :lick:

*runs and hides*

Ah you two just think they are cute cos they are not English :lick:

*runs and hides*

Ha ha no hun just think they are just kind boys. Otherwise I'd think paddy was cute and i certainly don't lmao!

Haha well I like Jedward too, they are annoying but they are such sweet young boys.
Did you hear Paddy saying he would drown them? :eek:
Also, did anyone else think Nikki looked even thinner than usual last nite?

I won't deny it I love Big Bro lol xo

We live Jedward too! Theyre harmless and cute!
Also with you on this given all the damage during the looting that other members of their generation and above have done it seems wrong to hate two lads who are simply having fun :hug:.On the other hand that Paddy welllllllllllllll ............ :eek:

I hope paddy punches jedward in the face

Me too :) they are going to be so annoying!! Its ok to see them on tele once every month or so but every single day on big brother... Not good.x

I've missed the last 2 anything interesting happen?

Watching tonights big bro and have had some right laughs. Jedward are so funny.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Tonight big bro was good. Jedward really are coming across well. Did u see paddy messing with one about getting a 'service' the other just pounced on him. Nice to see brotherly love. 

Not a big fan of Tara. Every time she speaks I think she's drunk or on something. 

Yeah I think that about Tara. And she keeps going on and on about the paparazzi man.

I wish lucien and Amy would get together! I dont understand why he doesn't fancy her? She's stunning!!!

It made me laugh when I saw paddy trying to be a man and not cry. U could see he was really fighting to hold back the tears!

When Tara has had a drink she seems to talk normal lol.
I think he does like Amy he is just a bit shy bless.

Yeah I think that about Tara. And she keeps going on and on about the paparazzi man.

I wish lucien and Amy would get together! I dont understand why he doesn't fancy her? She's stunning!!!

It made me laugh when I saw paddy trying to be a man and not cry. U could see he was really fighting to hold back the tears!

I was watching Sundays episode this morning and Lucian said he had the hots for Pamela! I think him and Amy should get together, although him getting together with Pamela might make for some good TV! lol

Jedward are really annoying me today! They are nothing but children! It's not cute it's weird!

What 20 year old boys aren't into girls, drinking, party's and mates? They make up dance routines together and go around the house annoying people!

What did they do on Tara? I missed it.

I think their novelty has worn off in the house today ( going by the highlights anyway!)

Bobby..... WHERE DID THAT COME FROM???

Hilarious look at them all panic!!

Jedward are really annoying me today! They are nothing but children! It's not cute it's weird!

What 20 year old boys aren't into girls, drinking, party's and mates? They make up dance routines together and go around the house annoying people!

I dont watch BB, but... i find jedward weird, too. Something is wrong there, as they act as five year olds, not 20... i do think they are spoilt and ott, but prob not their fault, iykwim. I also think they are too much into each other, which i find a bit sick (i dont even know how to put it in order not to sound rude, but i hope you get my drift)

:)

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

I hate bobby today aswel! I hope he goes on Friday! No one would even notice he's gone

I think its a possible tactic from old bobbers to stay! would like sally to go..... really... WHO IS SHE?????

PS Do know who she is but feel she shouldnt be there..... just couldnt resist the saying!!

I think its a possible tactic from old bobbers to stay! would like sally to go..... really... WHO IS SHE?????

PS Do know who she is but feel she shouldnt be there..... just couldnt resist the saying!!

It is a required saying regarding BB since Nikki :)

What did they do on Tara? I missed it.

I think their novelty has worn off in the house today ( going by the highlights anyway!)

I saw them pull amys bikini bottoms but didn't see them do anything to Tara. I don't like jedward today either think they are starting to show who they really are. Paddy is growing on me and Tara and kerry.

Latest posts

Back