*The Official Big Brother 8 Thread*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyliekit88

Reaction score
Does anyone know when Big Brother starts. I haven't seen much TV lateley and can't find any thing on the internet. Blimey how sad am I ? lol

who knows and who cares - only joking

have you tried the channel 4 website

You're not the only sad one waiting for BB to start ... I am too! :lol:

Ooooh, I am a BB freak too, I cant wait for it to start, I read in a mag the other day that apparently it wil start at the end of this month?? Dont know if there is any truth in that though, but fingers crossed! :green:

i havnt seen anything either i watch it all the time seen them all.Let us know if you here of it starting x

I thought they weren't doing it anymore because of what happened in celebrity BB?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it usually starts around the weekend of my birthday 24th may can't wait

Next Q then: has anyone heard any whispers about who they may be sending in?

I can't wait. Although I norm find that it isnt till a few weeks in that I really begin to enjoy it once know everyone!....
But looking forward to it, and being able to watch this whilst practising my smile lines and geeking!! Hey us women are multi skilled!!!LOL

these pics are way better than the ones that i saw in look mag, the house looked like a building site1

i thought maybe the housemates first task would be to finish the building works themselves!

Cant wait either! Though I have moved, and cant get E4 yet! ARRGH! :irked: What on earth am I going to do??:cry: I hate waiting for the normal edited prog on CH4!

Oh well, still looking forward to it!! :green:

Woooooo can't wait til tonight's programme! Gonna be ace! House is looking fab although it's a bit scary some of the things they have changed for this year aint it! :lol:

i am wetting myself !!!

i cant wait...will moan all the way through it ...but i love it !!!

cant wait, you know summer is looming when big bro is on......cant wait to see wot loons will be in the house this time :lol::lol:

The latest info is that the first 12 housemates will all be girls, with the situation staying the same until Friday, when one rather hunky guy will enter the BB house.

Latest posts

Back