*The Official Big Brother 8 Thread*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say that I really dont want the twins to win! They are sweet girls, but thats it! They havent entertained me at all and their screeching drives me nuts!:irked:
I would actually like to see liam or ziggy win. I think ziggy has come across very nice and he tries to do the best thing, although not very well sometimes, lol. I like liam, he just seems a genuine guy, but again, has he been entertaining, or just "nice" (and of course a cracking looking lad:lol:) I have found it all a bit dull this year though!

I have to say that I really dont want the twins to win! They are sweet girls, but thats it! They havent entertained me at all and their screeching drives me nuts!:irked:
I would actually like to see liam or ziggy win. I think ziggy has come across very nice and he tries to do the best thing, although not very well sometimes, lol. I like liam, he just seems a genuine guy, but again, has he been entertaining, or just "nice" (and of course a cracking looking lad:lol:) I have found it all a bit dull this year though!

Totally agree with you regarding the twins! They are lovely girls but they are really annoying and It would not have made any difference to the show if they had gone in week 2:confused:
Ziggy Liam Brian are the definate contenders in my opinion,however I do think Liam is outshining at the mo.
I have not found the show dull at all this year! I thought it would go down hill after the eviction of charley, but it has kept me interested every day throughout. it has never done that.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
What did the BB geeks out there think of last nights show?????:eek::eek::eek:

The mystery guest being Chanelle:!::!::!:
I was absolutely glued to my seat and I smoked 4 fags during the episode:irked:
(normally smoke 2 a month!!!!!)

Oooooooooooooh tell me more - I missed it as it wasn't on til 11 here and i WENT TO BED EARLY!

Oooooooooooooh tell me more - I missed it as it wasn't on til 11 here and i WENT TO BED EARLY!

OH SASS NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was the best episode yet!!!!:eek:
All BB contestants were doing a BB quiz for the daily task. They were divided into 2 teams and had to answer a variety of questions from the show. (for example a phrase was played and they had to guess who had said it!) anyway for one of Ziggy's and Carole's task they went into a room next door and were blindfolded and had to guess the mystery guest!!!!!!!! just by feel.
IT WAS CHANELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looking like she had spent 24 hrs in a salon. she looked absolutely fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ziggy was completely overwhelmed and wanted to walk off with her there and then! He was pig sick:irked:
She was extremely cool, and together, not at all like when she left. Go to the BB website sass, u may get some picci's xxxxxxxxx

Ooh no I'm gutted, I'd loved to have seen his face ... off to have a look at the site!

Part of the Big Brother Quiz was for Carole and Ziggy to guess the mystery guest whilst blind-folded whilst confined in the vestibule away from the housemates. They could only guess by touch. Both guessed correctly straight away and then removed their blindfolds.

Ziggy was speechless and Chanelle looked great I thought. She then left the BB house and Ziggy felt really miserable.

Ooh no I'm gutted, I'd loved to have seen his face ... off to have a look at the site!

His bloody face was a picture Sass, it really was:) If you have sky tv at all they may repeat it. It will defo be shown again.:hug:

ohhh i wanted liam to win!!
but brian did !!!
and the twins came second and liam third , oh well
now what to do of an evening???

Brian soooooooo deserved to win... Sass will be gobsmacked that I even watched a single episode LMAO (I usually hate BB!)

so glad brian won! hes so funny and such a nice guy!:)

i'm lovin brian !

whistle for a Brian whoop whoop lol :lol:

Brian soooooooo deserved to win... Sass will be gobsmacked that I even watched a single episode LMAO (I usually hate BB!)

My gob is truly smacked ... you kept that one quiet!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaay Brian won.

I suposse in a way Im glad for Brian that he won, I wanted the twins to win, I know they annoyed some peeps, but they never had a down day and I should imagine thats hard in that sort of environment!

Ziggy did my head in, in his interview, he just does my head in full stop! Messing with Chanelle!:eek:

Oh well got the BBBBQ to look forward to now on Sunday and then......................thats it for another year!:cry:(jokin Im not that sad!)

Latest posts

Back