*The Official Big Brother 8 Thread*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next Q then: has anyone heard any whispers about who they may be sending in?

No but I know that Chris Moyles is doing Big Brothers Big Mouth :lol:and hasn't he just :lol:

But i'll miss love muscle Russell....:eek:

I've merged wyliekit's and Noodle's Big Brother threads to make ONE HUGE ONE lol
(just incase you wondered where they'd disappeared to)

I've merged wyliekit's and Noodle's Big Brother threads to make ONE HUGE ONE lol
(just incase you wondered where they'd disappeared to)
Super efficient, as always, Sandi :)

9pm tonight will everyone be watching channel 4 then

the new house is well scary!

spiral staircase, a pool half inside the house and half outside, a secret tunnel, 60 cameras, 85 microphones and the housemates will be given webcams to speak to the outside world!

Big Brother or The Apprentice?
:eek::cry::eek::cry:
What am I going to do!!!
How do I choose?
It's Too Much!!!!

Damn my stupid broken VCR! :cry:

I'm trying soooo hard not to switch to CH4 but I'm hearing Davina's voice calling as I write this post................just can't help it.

No I'm not going to do it..........

Well may be a little peek! :)

f**king
aaaaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

is that a he/she???

f**king

aaaaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

is that a he/she???

precisely what im trying to figure out!!!!!!! and those twins argghhh shut up already!!!!:green:

DID 'DAVIIIIIIIIIID' FROM LLLLANLEWIBREFIN HAVE A SISTER (HIM IN LITTLE BRITAIN??)

:green::green::green:

i cannot believe it

all females!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They dont look too happy no boys in the house lol.
The twins are doing my bloody head in already
I think carol is going to be funny tho lol:eek:

Laura the welsh girl is the spit of Pauline Quirk (birds of a feather). Dont you think???

I think Tracey is a man.

:lol::lol:

Omg what a start all female but I hear lads will be added 1 friday and others to follow, That house would do my head in cooker in the bedroom, fridge in the garden, wacky colours everywhere Oh yes there will be some breakdowns lol

I think Tracey saw the success of Pete last year and thought Mmmmm I could do that.

ahhh they got all glammed up for nothing...no men to have swoon over them...he he he x

all i can say is a house full of females, very dangerous

let us sit back, relax and watch the madness commence!

this will probably be the most explosive bb yet

So when all the men go into the house, how many housemates in total will there be?? OMG Tracey gets on my nerves already and the last woman that went in, can't remember her name she's 53 yrs old. She does my headin a bit!! Most of the girls got boooooooooooooooooooed! lol

What a peculiar bunch ... give them a couple of days, and they'll be at each other's throats and forming little groups.

The twins and Chanelle are annoying me big time at the moment ... think Carol and straight-faced Lesley are amusing though.

Laura with her wonderful Welsh accent is so funny.

Yes Lavender-Blue, Tracey is either very butch, or used to be a bloke!

Latest posts

Back