*The Official Big Brother 8 Thread*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys!
Have just watched last nights episode and cannot believe it!
What a shake up!!
God I felt myself cringe when Karla,Amy & Jonty watched all the nominations this week. That was fab!
When Ziggy found out that they had watched all the nominations he immediately went into defence mode didnt he? He is such a prat!
Tracy is so good, I wish I was like her in life, she takes everything in her stride!

So who will go this week

Karla, Amy, Jonty or Sam-anda ?????

Hopefully Karla !!
xx

I also hope Karla goes, dull dull dull! The hysterical crying is enough to make me want her out!
Disliking Ziggy more and more, loving Brian more and more, just think he is class and some of the things he says and does, but I am not liking the whole thing with him and one of the twins, doesnt seem as though she wants it, so all I see is him clinging onto her and her looking very uncomfortable!

Havent got an opinion of Amy, really..............Jonty, well hes harmless isnt he, dont think hes got a bad bone in his body!

Gerry is gettin on my nerves, big time, but I was totally in or(sp?) when he listed the 7 wonders of the ancient world!!

Hope Karla goes then Gerry next week! xxx

I want to see Kara/Karla gone or the twins this week!

Gerry/Ziggy/Tracey/Carole the next weeks ... the more I watch the woman, the more I cant stand her!!

I felt for Amy when she was watching the nominations thing ... nobody had a bad word to say, only Carole & Tracey ... & the things they said where rather out of order! She kept her cool, I dont think I could of if they said that about me!! I would have gone balistic :mad:

Still Brian to win for me, he just seems so down to earth!!

Is that right that Chanelle is going back in to stir things up?
'AVE IT !!!!

I am totally hooked this year..think it's been a good 'un.

Loved Ziggy at the beginning but now..he is getting on my wick. Anyone noticed he suddenly seems like an old man???
Gerry too is winding me up...his stupid monkey winds me up more.
Jonty is so wierd he is amusing...can't dislike the geezer...but 36 years old??? Blimy.
Amy...not sure...I did like her...but I think there could be a bit more to her.
Carole...again liked her but I think this domesticated side of her is her ploy to stay in the house. Her house was a right state so I find all the cleaning in the BB house a bit hypocritical. Like how she can be game for a laugh though.
Kara-Louise...what can I say? Total child...she actually cries just like my 6 year old. And the clothes? talk about not dressing for your shape..she makes herself look like a heffer.
Brian...love him think he is very funny...but the thing with Amanda makes me squirm and a little uncomfortable watching it...it's a bit slimy in a way...
Liam...very funny too...just needs to relax a little and let his proper 'lad' side come through.
Sam... like her...more than Amanda...she is more natural
Amanda...like her too...but think she likes Liam really...
Tracey...the cheesy quaver...she is growing on me a little...but she don't really go in for conversations does she?

To go out this week? Kara-Louise...Amy second...
Next week...Gerry or Carole...

xxx :)

Ello All!!

I have had to rescue this thread from the depths of page 4 or 5!!!:confused:
As I cannot go without my fix of writing about BB8 for that long!!:irked:

Has anyone got any views on this weeks events or is everyone getting a bit bored now?
Couldnt watch it tonight as hubby had the telly but I will be up watching the repeat version in the morning!!!!
I have found it slightly drab I must admit since the real out there characters have left, but never the less i am a very nosey person and love to watch people and will therefore continue till the end!
I have started so will finish so to speak!!
I never had much of an opinion of tracy at the beginning but I am really starting to warm to her.I think she is quite funny.
I like this weeks task of improving your mind, body and soul and trying to make it to guru status. Shame Ziggy has been made a guru, I would have liked to have seen him up against the public vote. Not sure how the public would have voted???

My fave is still Brian, especially now he has been messed around a bit by Amanda. He will be fine when he gets back to essex, all the girls will want him now! They have seen his personality shine through!!
Not to mention he has a very large :):):):):):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uummm!!!!! I think I might move to essex !!!!!

love & hugs everyone xx:hug:

Yup I'm finding it a bit dull too. Why do the live wires always get voted out first? Happens every year!
I still want Brian to win!

Yup I'm finding it a bit dull too. Why do the live wires always get voted out first? Happens every year!
I still want Brian to win!

Hi Sassy
I totally agree with you, why do they get them out? just does not make sense??
I did hear on the radio that they asked Chanelle if she would like to go back in (as she was not evicted) but she was off to U.S.A or something??
BTW- you always reply to my chit chats Sass! Thanku Hunny xx:hug::hug:

Hi Sassy
I totally agree with you, why do they get them out? just does not make sense??
I did hear on the radio that they asked Chanelle if she would like to go back in (as she was not evicted) but she was off to U.S.A or something??
BTW- you always reply to my chit chats Sass! Thanku Hunny xx:hug::hug:

Yeah Chanelle went to watch Beckham play at LA Galaxy ...

I have changed my mind, I want Liam to win!! Its not about who I want to win the money, its who I would like to win the show ... the others may need the money, but I wouldnt like to see carol or tracey to win.

Yeah Chanelle went to watch Beckham play at LA Galaxy ...

I have changed my mind, I want Liam to win!! Its not about who I want to win the money, its who I would like to win the show ... the others may need the money, but I wouldnt like to see carol or tracey to win.

Hi Helen:)

I half agree with you on the Liam thing, but I am slighty torn between Liam & Brian!!:irked:
They have been my two favourites throughout as I really think that they are two genuing guys:)
I think that it has been very funny this week with Tracey having little tabacco!:)
She has been the first one throughout the show telling people to deal with things! and this week god:!:she has been awful:irked:
Only just over a week to go now:cry:
Still, will then have much more time for extra geeking:lol:
So, Chanelle has gone to see Beckham play footie then??? bet posh isnt happy about that:!:

xxxxxx:hug:xxxxxxx

Hi,
Just to let all know im so gutted Traceys out ,i liked the girl from day one i thought she was aussume,so sorry to see you go Tracexxxxxxx:cry:

well I want Carole gone. She lost the whole house their food budget and they were so gracious about it. So why did she have a fit when they gave up her jar of picallili and go to bed like a 5 year old? She also let whatsisface the Greek guy get evicted without any objection at all, just sat there and let him go and not one word. I find the woman 100% selfish. And I also find her a complete hypocrite about the cleaning when you see the state of her house, it was like an episode out of a Life of Grime.

I still want Brian to win, or even the twins as they have been nothing but positivity personified throughout the whole series.

Please don't let the twinnies win .... they have got on my nerves from day one and still do! I can't believe that two university under-graduates can be so dim and juvenille tbh.

I'm still holding out for Liam to win ... don't disappoint now me Geordie boy :lol:

well I want Carole gone. She lost the whole house their food budget and they were so gracious about it. So why did she have a fit when they gave up her jar of picallili and go to bed like a 5 year old? She also let whatsisface the Greek guy get evicted without any objection at all, just sat there and let him go and not one word. I find the woman 100% selfish. And I also find her a complete hypocrite about the cleaning when you see the state of her house, it was like an episode out of a Life of Grime.

I so agree with this, and she was so horrid to Chanelle.

I still want Brian to win, or even the twins as they have been nothing but positivity personified throughout the whole series.

I can't decide between Brian or the Twins either, at first all of them annoyed the hell out of me, but actually they are all just so honest, and positive so I will be happy whoever wins if it is either of those two options

I agree totally..

I cant understand why a lot of the housemates actually want carol to win.. I cant stand her and didnt like her from day one.. all this business about her 'needing the money'... well.. like Davina says 'its not a charity show..'...

She tries to come over as wise and mature.. but all she really is one big cry baby.. :rolleyes:

I'v changed me mind sooo much on who i want to win...Well i think i want Liam to win. I did say Brian BUT he's creeping me out alil bit, he keeps on to amanda about their relationship, how many time does she need to tell him.

As for Carol, i had to laugh when she went right into one about having NOTHING to do with the shopping list, she didnt move from the bloody table...! If i was Brian i would have told her too Pee off.

I wonder if Jonty will come out of the house naked.....:eek: Bless him

I'v changed me mind sooo much on who i want to win...Well i think i want Liam to win. I did say Brian BUT he's creeping me out alil bit, he keeps on to amanda about their relationship, how many time does she need to tell him.

As for Carol, i had to laugh when she went right into one about having NOTHING to do with the shopping list, she didnt move from the bloody table...! If i was Brian i would have told her too Pee off.

I wonder if Jonty will come out of the house naked.....:eek: Bless him

I totally agree with you about Brian, I really liked him and thought either him or Liam should win but now the way he hangs around amanda all the time, the way he goes on with her makes my skin crawl.

Liam to win definately.

Hello all you BB8 fanatics:):)

I am so upset that this is the final week:irked: I have not missed 1 episode this year!! have been hooked all the way through!!!
Tonights episode (sunday) was great! what with Carole trying to dig herself out of the hole with Ziggy and brian's tribute to peter Andre:)
I would have liked to have seen Tracey in the final week:cry: I thought she was a character. She spoke her mind and said how she felt! Good luck to her in the future i say!
I have changed my oppinions about all of them so much throughout the programme, but the biggest thing I have changed my ming about is JONTY!!!!!
God did he annoy me :mad: and you know what??? I was so wrong! I dont think you will ever come across a more kind hearted guy,who tries to fit in with everything thats going on. aaahhh! I like him:hug:
I was adament that I wanted Brian to win but now like a few others he is starting to get on my nerves with Amanda. The twins absolutely do my head in, how on earth did they manage to gain such a high level of education when they know nothing about anything. Carole is a bit of a baby and I totally agree with Sassy on the fact that her house was like a pit so how on earth can she lecture anyone else.
Ziggy is a laugh and a nice guy but I think that the winner of BB8 really has too be LIAM:!::!::!::!: He has been honest and upfront all the way through, he did annoy me when he led Amy on however he very quickly tried to rectify that. So heres to wishing them all the best for the final week and I bloody hope that this week brings some bloody fun so that BB8 goes out with a bang:!::!::!::!:

i want liam to win!!!!

you soo would!!!!

Latest posts

Back