**The Official Celebrity Big Brother thread **

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have at last worked out who the Baldwin guy looks like......remember the Harry Enfield sketch with Tim Nice but Dim....:lol:
What a horrible little man is he!!
The most unchristian christian methinks!!

right is Baldwin Closet gay or has he marked Alex as a weak man ready to be taken over by god, cause that comment tonight was to be honest sick........................

but no surprises about tonights evictions !

i was disappointed when fish and chip gob got booted...she had grown on me...should have been "i am in my 20's but still act like i am 14" sov that went.

I think alex is either really easily influenced or just to polite for his own good...why the hell didn't he just say "what a stupid question, it ain't ever gonna happen"....to be honest i think the reason alex listens and responds to the jokers preaching is because he naively thinks that he can help him build a career.

i think alex is either really easily influenced or just to polite for his own good...why the hell didn't he just say "what a stupid question, it ain't ever gonna happen"....to be honest i think the reason alex listens and responds to the jokers preaching is because he naively thinks that he can help him build a career.[/QUOTE]

I hope so because its getting abit odd !

i was disappointed when fish and chip gob got booted...she had grown on me...should have been "i am in my 20's but still act like i am 14" sov that went.

I think alex is either really easily influenced or just to polite for his own good...why the hell didn't he just say "what a stupid question, it ain't ever gonna happen"....to be honest i think the reason alex listens and responds to the jokers preaching is because he naively thinks that he can help him build a career.

LOL!! OMG Stephen is freaking me out! Alex should have said, "what a horrible question to ask!!!" and what did he gain from it? all the god talk is making me feel sick! no offense to anyone but keep your beliefs to yourself, some of us dont care!!

Yep Stephen is quite a weirdo!! He spouts such claptrap, i just wanna slap him!!
Vinnie is seriously starting to get on my nerves now. Omnipotent is the word that springs to mind!
Loving Nicola, she makes me laugh!

i think its her child like and gullible nature, very endearing ......................mind you she has balls she took stephen on !

i thought Vinni was being an ass going on to Nicola about being a WAG....what was his wife then....and still is in fact....it could be....wife and girlfriend of an actor/dentist/bricklayer......its a stupid word that doesn't mean anything....and i thought Vinni was a little more intelligent than that...what a dissapointment....cos he ticks the box on everything else...:lol:

Oh for goodness sake Stevie B-SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe Stephanie voted for Ivana!! The mind boggles :eek:

Lady Chavereign has gone!!! YIPPEE!!!

Tonights was sooo funny....steph and the award...hilarious !!

Alex and his spray tan...OMG i was actually crying....he has totally changed my opinion of him...he hasn't bitten back and any of Vinni's jibes and just took everything as good fun...he can laugh at himself.

Dane to Nicola...your too boring, your even boring to look at...PMSL....

Dane to win...was Vinni but ain't keen on all his £400 for a pair of socks and ££ for cleaners and £££ for this and that....thought he would be little more down to earth than that...shame

Dane is such a loser!! He constantly bitches about the others (especially Alex as he is jealous) He has been on a few shows that I have seen and he was the same, spiteful jealous idiot! He said "if we didnt break up Blue wouldnt have happened" erm.. yes it would as they were more talented!! Dane...crawl away somewhere and dont bother us again!! Alex or Nicola to WIN!!

Alex has grown on me. Hes not too smart bless him but he is likeable and has done really well not to react to Vinnies comments. I did feel for him the other day tho when he was talking about how nothing he buys for Katie seems to be right or good enough really. He has been a lot of fun to watch.

Vinnie I did like at the start, hes a lot smarter and worldlier than I ever thought he would be. The Vinnie we saw in the first week or so I loved, but he's ruined it for me now. He started going seriously for the win when people starting getting evicted and his personality seems to have gone down the pan with it. His tactics seem to be put everyone else in a terrible light to win.

Nicola is sweet but if she wasnt there I wouldnt notice at all.

Dane seems like a nice guy, not so much entertaining, just quite normal really. Him and Alex I actually think make a good pair. Watching them tied to each other was a laugh.

Stephanie im not sure whether she has changed her ways because she has settled into herself more, or if its a ploy to win. Shes gone from whining about the thread counts of the sheets and quality of everything, donning pearls and black all day, to talking about commune days and dressing bohemian like. Its a nice shift but it makes you wonder which one is the real her when shes at home.

I do think Ivana is adorable. Shes very smart but very sweet at the same time.

I am glad to see that other than Nicola I would say, its the smart, strong, successful women who have managed to stay in.

'Ivana you look like a big fat orange'! Pmsl.
Dane is getting quite bitchy.
Can't stand Vinnie
Stephanie i like but she's trying too hard.
Jonas............well boring! When he went into the diary room and complained that people were ignoring him, then when he came out and they had all left him and gone to bed :lol::lol:
Nicola-i love her!
Ivana i thought would be high maintenance but am pleasantly surprised.
Alex is so funny to watch and can have a laugh at himself. Seems really nice and like Steven i want Alex or Nicola to win!

I wanted Dane to win but not anymore. He is a little worm that with a little power becomes a bully if allowed. He asked Ivana if she was going to change when he knew she already had. Alex called him a 'little Vinnie' and that is what he is or would like to be. To also say to Nicola that she is boring even to look at, well he sure ain't Mr Personality himself.

Jonas has been very dull but I think that is also down to the fact that he is quite isolated and BB hasn't really given him something to get involved with.

Steph is so so up herself. She talks about her being a leading lady and has such an air of superiority it is tiring. At least Ivana is being her true self. If Steph and Vinnie were chocolate, they would eat themselves! Vinnie is just a price tag too - sad and a let down really.:rolleyes:

Alex to win - he has taken the snipes without biting back and is just biding his time. I laughed when he told Vinnie that he is too old to fight with and that it would be like hitting his dad or something lol! He has played it the smartest and has changed my mind in a positive way towards him. He loves the limelight and I think winning would be good for him. He's quite likeable and very entertaining. :)

Latest posts

Back