**The Official Celebrity Big Brother thread **

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was ready to not like Stephen Baldwin cause of all the evangelical stuff but he is actually very funny. I really like Stephen, Stephanie, Vinnie so far. I was shocked at Heidi saying "thank god for abortions" what an irresponsible comment to make!

I was ready to not like Stephen Baldwin cause of all the evangelical stuff but he is actually very funny. I really like Stephen, Stephanie, Vinnie so far. I was shocked at Heidi saying "thank god for abortions" what an irresponsible comment to make!

Well if she didn't sleep with god know's how many men to make money then she probably wouldn't have to say that.
I know that sound's really nasty but it's the truth, if your gunna do something like that don't be irrisponsible and have to kill a life, i'm not against abortions but in her case i am.

Ive never watched a celeb big brother before but I watched this one out of curiosity as I did think there were some interesting faces. It turns out that the ones that peaked my interest have been the ones I have liked the most.

Stephanie: I like her a lot as I do think she has such an air of grace and class about her that is so lacking these days. I did expect her to be a little more down to earth than she has appeared so far.

Vinnie Jones: I wasn't expecting to like him, but he does seem to be very down to earth so far and am liking that influence.

Stephen: Was prepared for him to annoy the hell out of me as one of those substance addicts turned religion addicts personality type, but he's actually been very funny and suprised me.

Heidi: I was super curious about her and although most wont agree with her opinions and how she expresses them, I like the way she operates by not caring so much what the outside is going to think of her. She'l probably be very boring though.

Basshunter: So far he seems adorable

Sisqo: Seems like the kid of the bunch, in a sweet but trying too hard kind of way.

'Sov' - Im not feeling her so much. If she was such a def jam up and coming star with the backing of them, she wouldnt need to be here.

The others I cant think of at the moment so they cant have made much of an impression. lol.

Mr Jones is a top man, surley the only winner?

ok...I am actually thinking that Alex isn't as bad as i thought he would be.....he seems willing to listen and learn.

I can't believe Katia just cocked her leg up and farted on national tv!! Do they forget that the camera are there? God sake have a bit of decorum.

omg the shame of farting on tv :rolleyes: heard jordon is suppose to be going into it as she cant stand her ex chatting to the page 3 model:zzz: i used to love katie until the pete ordeal she is just a bully:confused:

OMG i would hate it if katie went in, id not watch out of principle (well maybe a tad)!! But i heard that another page 3 'stunner' is to go into the house who used to be a girlfriend of both dane and alex!!
I cannot believe though that alex is seriously considering a career change and has his sights on the next james bond!! How pathetic!! He's only in there because he's been with katie price and i think its because of that i cant get on with him. She's definitely been guiding him on what to say before he got in there, he uses the same terminology as her!!:mad:

I actually quite like Alex. I don't really take that much notice of what is in the press and like to make my own assumptions and i think he seems quite nice........so far :lol:

On Alex's first day I was ready to throw him out the window if he said 'manipulation of the press' one more time when it wasnt relevant.

Felt like he went in with a script, but the last couple of days he seems to have forgotten that and just started being himself.

I dont blame him for making the most of it, he is in the house with some people who have a lot of experience in the acting game and he seems to be doing everything he can to learn how they did it. I think by now he himself has forgotten his 'gameplan' and is focusing on what he can get out of the situation for himself, not Katie Price Ltd.

Poor Dane seems like he's just blowing out in the wind in his life, doesnt have a clue what to do or what he wants to do bless him.

OMG did you see last nights............... when they cut in to Lady sov in the drawer of the bed I nearly wet my self laughing, It has to be the funniest show ever last night.

As for Stephen, arghhhhhhhhhhhh, I want to shoot him and make him shut up.

And I really like Heidi she is quirky and above all honest about her veiws and what she has done in her life. However I have found that the press and some people have found it very easy to slate her opinion on abortions and vilefy her, however when Stephen said that he would rather see his daughter shot rather than denie the existence of God..........................WTF...........................now there is a prime example of a man who should not have been allowed to have children

Tonight was great! I have to say its great to see an older housemate jsut enjoying it and not taking themselves so seriously - Stephanie to win!

All the excitement of a new housemate, and who do we get...............Ivana Trump.
Oh god i was so disappointed :irked:

So funny loved the hunkiest housemate contest....

Have to say sisqo and alex have rather nice bums:lol::lol: but sure that they had something stuffed in those mankinis:green:

Did anyone notice heidis face when ivana went in?!!

So funny loved the hunkiest housemate contest....

Have to say sisqo and alex have rather nice bums:lol::lol: but sure that they had something stuffed in those mankinis:green:

Did anyone notice heidis face when ivana went in?!!

Yeh,may be she noticed her lips had a resemblance to hers ..both a mess :lol:

That Base Hunter bloke is an idiot...he got all moral about putting a little sand in someone'[s bed for a trial but then snogs someone all cozy in bed while he has a girlfriend on the outside....strange man

Jonah is so odd!! and Katia, please stop that stupid giggle its annoying!! Plus she is also very strange and I want her gone please? Other than that I like it but come on bb, stir it up a bit or I will get bored with you!

I'm loving watchin alex ! he is hot hot hot! If I did'nt have a gorgeous man I'd well be stalking him ha ha xx

why are they naked?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I have at last worked out who the Baldwin guy looks like......remember the Harry Enfield sketch with Tim Nice but Dim....:lol:

Latest posts

Back