*~* The Official Celebrity Scissor Hands Thread *~*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha!! You're right!! He is scared of everything too. What on earth is Lucinda inflicting on those poor clients

Has anyone been watching this as avidly as I have over the 1st week?! I am absolutely hooked!!! Steve Strange (by name and nature) lovin' his tantrums :lol: Lovin' Lee Stafford :Love: if I worked in his salon, I'd never get any work done, lol!

I'm going to 'do a Shana' for Children in need too. In case anyone doesn't know what that is, watch day 6 on www.bbc.co.uk/scissorhands and play the video. It's around about 28 minutes into it I think that you can see it properly, but you don't have to watch it, you can fast forward it :green:

I'm going to get a piccie of what I look like now (haven't got any recent ones) and upload it as my avatar, then going to add the C.I.N/Scissorhands application on BookFace where people can sponsor me (I'll run another thread when I do this).

I hope to raise a lot of money as I'll be coshing everyone at college and in the salon for sponsorship too :lol:

What do you guys think?

xx

ive watched avidly!

im hooked, and i love shana's leapord shaved bit!!!

i think jeff has something too? i though it was a skull?

but i think you should def do a shana! im tempted myself!

:)

I love the show but did you see the cheeky girl being very rude!! They have done a week what does she expect? I would have accidently caught her with the straightening irons!! what a b*tch. Also do they really think they are walking into tony & guy?? I dont understand, I wouldnt go if I wanted a kick ass cut cos its for children in need and they are obviously new. I felt bad for sharnie bless her x

i love this program, lee is soo mmm :Grope:, steve strange is ace, i think he has an ace personality, but wouldn't let him touch my hair though :lol:, I think the relationship between steve and lee is good ( makes me laugh) :lol:

I love the show but did you see the cheeky girl being very rude!! They have done a week what does she expect? I would have accidently caught her with the straightening irons!! what a b*tch. Also do they really think they are walking into tony & guy?? I dont understand, I wouldnt go if I wanted a kick ass cut cos its for children in need and they are obviously new. I felt bad for sharnie bless her x

I totally agree with you here Steven! :green: If it was for such an important night as she said, she shouldn't have gone to the academy, they're training! Or does she not understand the concept??!!

Love Steve, storming out again, lmao!

and to be perfectly honest,

it was clip in extensions!!! she could have let him put them in, he would have been happy and pleased with himself and she could have took them out and put them in again when she got home!

:D

and to be perfectly honest,

it was clip in extensions!!! she could have let him put them in, he would have been happy and pleased with himself and she could have took them out and put them in again when she got home!

Again, I agree Alan. It would've been a different story if they had been bonds or weaves. No pleasing some people! :rolleyes:

I did feel sorry for Shana and that girl that she and Steadman had at the end of the day. Her hair did look bad (just like a mushroom!) and I did think that instead of letting her go, Lee could've weaved a liitle Stafford magic and thinned it out slightly so it didn't look sooooo chunky. It wouldn't've taken him long!

xx

yeah!

i felt sorry for shana crying too, the girl didnt really give lee a chance to try and fixx it though, just ran away!!

and it could've been worse!

i totally agree about the cheecky girls,who does she think she is , famous :lol:,i thought she was rude and if it was that important then she shouldnt of gone there.
i did feel sorry for that lady and shana but the same goes for her what did she expect going there for a hair cut

I want both sides of my hair done in the shaved leopard print like shana! but i want pink leopard print!!!

I want both sides of my hair done in the shaved leopard print like shana! but i want pink leopard print!!!

Ooh, pink! Yes, yes, yes!!!! :green: Would you have the pink instead of the bleach, then the usual leopard print over the top?

I love that too and soooooo want it! My husband is putting up a bit of resistance to it though (after saying 'yeah it's cool, do it', I think he though I was joking :)) by threatening divorce :eek: (I think he's joking!)

We'll have to see if I can wear him down a bit, my hair isn't much longer than a pixie cut at the moment anyway so it would grow over quite quickly I should imagine!

Latest posts

Back