*~* The Official Celebrity Scissor Hands Thread *~*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrobinson

Reaction score
Im soooo looking forward to it i love watching it! anyone know who is in it?
x

When does it start?

When does it start?

Starts on Sunday I think

I heard that Lucinda from The Apprentice will be on there and also Scott who used to be in boyband Five

Starts on Sunday I think

I heard that Lucinda from The Apprentice will be on there and also Scott who used to be in boyband Five

Ooooh ill have to watch it! Stingray from neighbours was my reason to watch it last time hehehehehehe

yeah sunday 9pm i think bbc3!

WICKED!!! I didnt even know it was coming back. Oh brill! xxx

yep starts sunday note n i cant bloody wait either luff having a laugh on how they cut ppls hair but it a great show as u can never imagine ur self cutting someones hair like that in a salon lol and must say lee stafford is one of the greatest men in the hair industry xxx

Most importantly:
its presented by my husband George Lamb :):):):):)
cor:)

OMG who watc hed it then. . . I WAS CRINGIN hahahahahahahah it hilarious and scary at the same time. . .i love it tho. . x

me!

i loved it!

my family no longer thhinks cutting hair is easy!

i didnt understand the fuss with the man with the ponytail almost being sick at leg waxing at all!!:smack:

i thought it looked fun!

i liked the mowhawk/long hair cut the guy with the sore finger done! i think he'l be good!

:D

OMG I cant wait for the next programme!
I sat and cringed all the way thru lol

some of the clients annoyed me when they started getting freaked out and shirty about thier cuts, they know what they are getting into when they book! :irked:

:eek: I LOVE this programme....I soooo know I shouldn't but I do lol...

Who's the celebs in it ???
Whens it on.....

c'mon fill me in on details peeps x:lol:

Watched it last night...Cant believe they still let Steve Strange loose on people with his shaky hands and scissors in them ..I'd run a mile.

Did you see that hair cut (I use the term hair cut loosely) that that Lucinda did, and she said she was pleased..poor guy's head had bald patches all over the place..

Who is the guy with the ponytail? The one who couldnt cope with the leg waxing, that was sooooooo funny, he looked like he would actually pass out.

the guy in the pony tail......you young 'ens wont remember stedman from
*five star* rine or shine youll allways be..one in a million...pmsl
cant wait for tonights.....to see if steve gets back to his......butchering hair :lol:

Great fun, light-hearted, easy viewing and overall a very entertaining programme (even if most of the celebs are Z-listers).

Thought Steadman was going to pass out during the wax training session :eek:

PS: Love Steve Strange, he's absolutely barking!!! :lol:

he he yep steves my fave too,i love the way that even after being on the show for 3 years, he still never listens to lee telling him how to cut a style and just goes in there like a madman hacking away,chopping great big chunks out like a 5 year old cutting their dollys hair!!the legend that is STEVE STRANGE!!

Most importantly:
its presented by my husband George Lamb :):):):):)
cor:)

OOOh err!!! did no one else notice this little gem.........so any insider info? and do you keep hubby right as to what the 'real ' profession is like???

Is it me or does the guy from five stars face look plastic?

Is it me or does the guy from five stars face look plastic?

he does...think he has had a bit of help looking plastic:lol:...he reminds me of a male sindy doll

Latest posts

Back