The Official.. I'm a Celeb, Get Me Outta Here! Thread !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott didnt' have a very good attitude when it came to 'rescuing' David and Phina... my hero Toby saved the day lol
Jan bless her heart, I wouldn't have got one star let alone 2/3

god what a bunch!!!! and that david well :irked:

Jan looks good for 64 and been married 5 times :eek: like faith brown and toby

yeah I have my faves already too..
Toby, Jason, Mylene, and that Faith.. Did you see her bazookas??? They must be bigger than mine and I'm an F cup!! LOL:lol:

well wot did we all think to tonights programme?? I loved it can see david is gonna do my head in not too keen on that designer but it'll all be good fun and plenty of giggles!! roll on tomorra night!! :lol:

what DID Liza Minelli see in that creep ... he's just slime on legs!

yeah I have my faves already too..
Toby, Jason, Mylene, and that Faith.. Did you see her bazookas??? They must be bigger than mine and I'm an F cup!! LOL:lol:

I know!

I only watched the programme for 5 mins and all I could see was her boobs!

She must have real back ache!

:zzz: I think the reason i got to sleep early last night was beacuse i had this on in the back ground :lol:

I know!

I only watched the programme for 5 mins and all I could see was her boobs!

She must have real back ache!

yeah i said flippin heck look at her boobs!!! i dont really remember her nor the news reader.

God get Jan Leeming out, there's always a whingey one that's got a million phobia's. She was shameful at that task yesterday.

Keep David in, he is HIDEOUS!!!

God get Jan Leeming out, there's always a whingey one that's got a million phobia's. She was shameful at that task yesterday.

Keep David in, he is HIDEOUS!!!

he wasnt blessed with looks that one was he, bless him, made me giggle wen he went on about knowing how to row but cos it was a different type of boat thats why they didnt do well HAHA ive heard it all now!

And how he knows about snakes cos he'd spent so much time at Michael Jackson's house! lol

And how he knows about snakes cos he'd spent so much time at Michael Jackson's house! lol

pmsl I know Ant and Dec ripped that comment I couldnt stop laughing!! If you can dont forget to watch celeb special at 12 on This Morning!
I will miss it as Ive got a driving lesson!!!!!!!!

He must be a weirdo being friends with Jacko!

I know who David Gest reminds me off now..
that dark haired male puppet in the Dolmio advert! "When is your Dolmio Day?"

LMAO!!! :lol:
icon_lol.gif
:lol:

This might sound a bit sad to all you Geeks but I have to say that david gest is really growing on me I just love his sense of humour, as for the blair half sister well I think she should be put in a snake pit because she is a snake!!!
As for the news reader sweet but pathetic!! Ok said my bit x x

This might sound a bit sad to all you Geeks but I have to say that david gest is really growing on me I just love his sense of humour, as for the blair half sister well I think she should be put in a snake pit because she is a snake!!!

Do you know what?? after watching tonights, I agree.
He was great in that trial and v.brave.
Hes growing on me too.. LOL :eek: :lol:

Must say hes growing on me too lol very pally with jason as well:rolleyes: .
i like myleen i think she will do well.

I have a feeling his agent has intervened and threatened to sue them if they conitnued to show him in such a bad light - suddenly he's gone from creep to hero? all a bit too suss for me. But do prefer to watch the "new" David. I think they have a good bunch this year.

awwww really feeling for poor dean bless...couldnt help but laugh tho te he he

credit to dean, he's doing really well on the task, i wouldn't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back