*** The official Secret Santa's been thread***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CHOP OF HER HEAD !!!!!!! ohhh no that was last week:irked::irked::irked::irked:

well its not me i have had and eaten all mine already :lol::lol::lol:
...and you didn't share?? Tsk, tsk!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

still no word on my gift, i posted it out over 2 weeks ago xx

SNAP! LOL

But I have investigated and my secret recipient hasnt posted anything since 11th Novemebr. :eek:
Maybe they are just on hols! :rolleyes:
Hope that doesnt give it away! haha

...and you didn't share?? Tsk, tsk!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do you know what i shared the chokki breath smell i had after eating it all:lol::lol::lol: thats as close to chokki my kids will get this year.... do i win mean mother of the year award:lol:

:cry: I'm still waiting my secret gift....:cry:

SNAP! LOL

But I have investigated and my secret recipient hasnt posted anything since 11th Novemebr. :eek:
Maybe they are just on hols! :rolleyes:
Hope that doesnt give it away! haha

Hmmm:confused:
I haven't checked my list and don't remember who your Santa is, but have you been cheating???

tsk tsk tsk

(I'm trotting off to get the time-out chair now, unluckily for you, it's my 3yr old daughter's and it's pink and very tiny. Your knees are likely up to your ears now LOL:lol: )

Hmmm:confused:
I haven't checked my list and don't remember who your Santa is, but have you been cheating???

tsk tsk tsk

(I'm trotting off to get the time-out chair now, unluckily for you, it's my 3yr old daughter's and it's pink and very tiny. Your knees are likely up to your ears now LOL:lol: )

Haha no no.. I have got mine.. Meaning the recipient of MY secret santa I SENT hasnt posted a REPLY on a thread since 11th November. Haha
Oh Vic you do make me chuckle.. and ps.. I wouldnt cheat even if I could. Thats why I was careful not putting her name! LOL:lol:

I'll sit on a the pink chair just for a laugh though.. haha. You wont get my bottom back out though! PMSL! :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahh ok, now I understand. I thought it was the other way around, with you knowing who was sending to you, WHOOOPS my bad.

Well, you shouldn't have any trouble getting out of the pink chair as it has no arms.
BUT your knees might be locked from having been tucked by your ears so long, let me help you.
:Grope:

That should make you jump :green: :lol: :lol:

i still havent heard if my secret santa gift has arrived yet.... i sent it next day delivery last monday....... still no word...... if you have got it please let me know
..... im just hoping it hasnt got lost in the post!

Jess
xox

TO MY SECRET SANTA XX
City Link have been trying to deliver a parcel to me since last week but I am never in. I Called them up to see if I could have it delivered to work but they said the sender had request it. I know it is a geek because they told me the name of the sender, well the company name.

Soooo, my gift will be on it's way back to you. Sorry..

xx

TO MY SECRET SANTA XX

City Link have been trying to deliver a parcel to me since last week but I am never in. I Called them up to see if I could have it delivered to work but they said the sender had request it. I know it is a geek because they told me the name of the sender, well the company name.

xx

oh no !!!!!!!!!!!

Cant you get to the depot to collect it??? Next day city link delivery is PRICEY mate i know we use em every day !

Oh and no im not the ss by the way

amb xxx

Hi

I was going to do the trip, 22 miles all round but I would have had to travel through B'Ham city, well the A38 that leads to it, and it would have been bedlam on a Saturday.

I have had a PM to say it's sorted now

xxx

Hi

I was going to do the trip, 22 miles all round but I would have had to travel through B'Ham city, well the A38 that leads to it, and it would have been bedlam on a Saturday.

I have had a PM to say it's sorted now

xxx

Aww has that spoilt the surprise? or did they do it through Vic?

TO MY SECRET SANTA XX

xx

Hth Tsia.

Well, I haven't received mine, but I'm not worried because I haven't sent mine out as of yet either, so to my Secret pal-santa-friend-geek, I'm sorry for being for slow :smack:

hi, thankyou for my fab pressie xniceyloux i loved the shimmer eye cream & lipgloss set...

sorry for not letting you know that i recieved your pressie its just ive been abit poorly lately so havnt been on here for a while.

hey glad you liked it...phew what a relief xx

My Secret Santa present has arrived too....it was Babyshakes !!.....many thanks babes as i know you have alot on with your boyfriend being poorly so thank you sooo much. I got some yummy sweets, a lovely set of bling bling earing's and a tea light candle......THANK YOU xxxx

Glad you got it hun! My pleasure. I was attempting to get as many things from your 'likes' list as possible!!!

Just so whoever is mine knows, I've not had anything yet.

Latest posts

Back