*** The official Secret Santa's been thread***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I got home yesterday I had recieved mine! It had lovely santa and snowman stamps on the envelope a lovely card with drawings on! I had a nice silver wrapping paper and ribbon! I got a new diary with pink, purple and glitter and a fun light up pen with cinderella on the top that lights up! It was from Michelle16, thank you hun, I love it! I've been searching to send you a pm, but it doesn't seem to be working for me!

ahh, you are very welcome hunni, glad u liked them:hug: ... the stamping on the outside was courtesy of my kids who are stamping everything in site right now...:eek: bless em..:rolleyes:

I would like to thank my secret santa who is still at the moment secret :) As they included a card but no name. I got a beautiful pink suede and diamonte pen case with a silver pen and pencil, I love it :hug: Thank you so much xxxxxxxx

Still dont know who mine was????????? anyone

I do know, but not sure if I'm allowed to say or not - kinda sworn to secrecy and Secret Santa might send me rubber dog poo - hey Victoria, can I blab?

Still dont know who mine was????????? anyone

well i know it isnt me hunnio..... but you will be getting a v belated bday pressy... hey you mite even get it on your bday... yay!

Jess
xox

I do know, but not sure if I'm allowed to say or not - kinda sworn to secrecy and Secret Santa might send me rubber dog poo - hey Victoria, can I blab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturalnails
The idea is to tell the person on the gift card enclosed with the pressie - well this is what I did - they are not allowed to know before they receive it.

Was it you Yvette??

well i know it isnt me hunnio..... but you will be getting a v belated bday pressy... hey you mite even get it on your bday... yay!

Jess
xox

Yayayayaya Hey modgey its only a year late pmsl

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturalnails
The idea is to tell the person on the gift card enclosed with the pressie - well this is what I did - they are not allowed to know before they receive it.

Was it you Yvette??
No honey not me, I know cos I was Victoria's helper. I'll PM your sender to let them know you want to say thanks. Just worried about being a Santa pooper!:hug:

Posted my gift to my secret santa recipient today, went a little overboard on the postage but i wanted to make sure they received it in time.

Hopefully they are as pleased to receiving it, as i was to sending it!!!

Christi :hug: :hug:

Recieved my Secret Santa! Many Thanks to Vicki for the lovely bath powder, i shall be having a soak later!! Thanks again and merry christmas!!! xxxxxxx:hug: :hug:

Glam......

NO you can't blab LOL

It's up to the sender if he/she wants to blab or not. :lol:

:hug:

And umm.. Nailfreak, I'm guessing you mean a different Vicki? Cause it wasn't me and NO ONE calls me 'vicki', only Victoria ('Vicki' makes me NUTS, my biggest pet peeve :lol: :lol: :lol: )

No hun i know...lol to be honest i'm not to sure who it is! xxxxxx

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: too funny :green:

My geek received hers for which I'm GREATLY relieved as I was CERTAIN that Canada Post would drag their butts and never get it there on time.

BUT she's gonna torture me and leave it under her tree till xmas, so I'll not know till then if she likes it.

MEANNIE!!!:smack:

:lol: :lol: :hug:
I still luv ya anyway:wink2:

Secret Santa came to my house too on Friday. A beautiful Anne Geddes calender from Pickle.

I was really chuffed, it is something I usually buy every year... I hadn't bought this years yet !

Psychic or what !

your geek does ;)

thank you hunnio

the butterflies are v pretty and perfect to go in my salon :hug:
and the pink note pad is v cute

Jess
xox

Sorry it wasn't Tinkerbell - I did try but it was nearest I could get.

Well I am still waiting for my secret santa to come knocking at my door, I hope it is soon, I keep getting excited when there is a knock, but it is not secret santa.

My money goes on it being Fingertips ND :idea: She's the only Vicki on here on a regular basis i think x

woo woo I got mine xx
lovely pressie wrapped in winnie the poo paper (my fav xx ) its a ace keyring with a cute blue kitty on it , thank you my secret santa its ace xx
i just wish i knew who sent it so I could thank them directly but big hugs xx

I received mine this morning. Thank you Claire (Clairet) for the lovley candle, Strawberry Body Butter and rose eau de toilet.

I,m sorry i can,t post a pikki.... cos i scoffed the whole chokki bar to myself.. i had to eat it all cos otherwise the kids would have been buggin me to share,so i loveinly waited till they went to bed they huffed the load... god did i feel ill:lol::lol::lol: then i had a nice hot bath with my bath boob in it..uummmmm it was lovely

My Secret Santa arrived today from Emmsybabes:green:

I haven't opened it yet ( as per Emmas instructions lol ) but it smells lovely, got a really nice card to which looks hand made, very impressed !

I will post a picture tomorrow, as it looks fab wrapped up :hug: :hug:

Thank you Emma, can't wait until xmas day when i can unwrap it :) xxxx

Latest posts

Back