*** The official Secret Santa's been thread***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Secret Santa came to my house too on Friday. A beautiful Anne Geddes calender from Pickle.

I was really chuffed, it is something I usually buy every year... I hadn't bought this years yet !

Psychic or what !

Aw, glad I got it right and you like it. I saw it and thought it was soooooo cute!

:hug:

Thanks very much to Debs for the book, me & my boy have both enjoyed it! :)

Oh, BtW: Rachael, glad you liked your bath stuff - sorry I forgot to put my geeky name on it too!

My Secret Santa present has arrived too....it was Babyshakes !!.....many thanks babes as i know you have alot on with your boyfriend being poorly so thank you sooo much. I got some yummy sweets, a lovely set of bling bling earing's and a tea light candle......THANK YOU xxxx

I am still waiting for mine....knowing my luck my secret santa has left salongeek!

woo woo I got mine xx
lovely pressie wrapped in winnie the poo paper (my fav xx ) its a ace keyring with a cute blue kitty on it , thank you my secret santa its ace xx
i just wish i knew who sent it so I could thank them directly but big hugs xx

Were there no clues?!

To whom it may concern:

I have not been able to get your gift just yet, I will not get my money in my account until later this week. Of course since all of this is a secret you have no idea who I am writing to although you know it could be you, but then again you are not sure.

Just wanted to let you know! :lol:

My Secret Santa arrived today from Emmsybabes:green:

I haven't opened it yet ( as per Emmas instructions lol ) but it smells lovely, got a really nice card to which looks hand made, very impressed !

I will post a picture tomorrow, as it looks fab wrapped up :hug: :hug:

Thank you Emma, can't wait until xmas day when i can unwrap it :) xxxx

im sooo glad you like it (well the packaging lol )
and you are so good actually waiting till xmas day :green:
the excitement is great ,and i think because the person doesnt know you personally its even more exciting as its not predictable what your gunna get :lol:
thankyou for making my week with your lovely pm too babe ..merry christmas love emma xxxxx:hug:
(even i cant wait for you to open it lol )

ok im getting really concerned now as i sent my gift out 2 weeks ago now and still no word!!:eek: Hope it gets there soon!! xx

Still awaiting for my Santa to reveal themselves :irked:

Hello Lellipop, I am glad you liked your pressie. I am sorry but I thought were not to say, well.....it's me Dingbat xxx

Last first class posting day tomorrow for pre-Christmas deliveries.....best get my ass in gear and post my little pressie out tomorrow!

Hello Lellipop, I am glad you liked your pressie. I am sorry but I thought were not to say, well.....it's me Dingbat xxx

Thank you Dingbat xxxxxxxxxx:hug: I love it xx

:cry: just letting my secret santa (if it's someone who is worrying) know that I haven't recieved my gift yet.

To whom it may concern:

I have not been able to get your gift just yet, I will not get my money in my account until later this week. Of course since all of this is a secret you have no idea who I am writing to although you know it could be you, but then again you are not sure.

Just wanted to let you know! :lol:
well its not me i have had and eaten all mine already :lol::lol::lol:

i havent either ..and no im not moaning lol :green: its just incase anyone has posted and is wondering ..:hug:

i havent either ..and no im not moaning lol :green: its just incase anyone has posted and is wondering ..:hug:
omg how big a hint is that... i bet you wait for the posti every morning:lol::lol::lol:

so your that annoying neighbour who hides behind the curtain spying on me every morning :irked:
ive reported you to the police several times already ..:green:

the men in white coats came but i managed to convince them i was ok:lick: oh hold on that would be the frount door again.. i may not be back for some time:lol::lol:

yeah i know it was me that called them :green: byyyeeeeeeeee !!!!
you will be having a "white christmas " for sure in that padded cell dearie !!!lol .

Latest posts

Back