*The official "Strictly Come Dancing" thread*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't resist posting this. Went to have my hair cut at the salon near to where pro dancers and celebs are staying and performing. And look who walked in? Best hair appointment EVER! :wink2:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 89
Couldn't resist posting this. Went to have my hair cut at the salon near to where pro dancers and celebs are staying and performing. And look who walked in? Best hair appointment EVER! :wink2:

Cor James looks even nicer there!!

James and Ola are a very beautiful couple!

I take it that Hairy Biker didn't get a hair cut. His hair needs some tlc!

Oh my god Dave Myers. O.M.G Horrifical.

I love strictly so much.

Oh my god Dave Myers. O.M.G Horrifical.

I love strictly so much.

Aww I thought he was brave and threw himself into it lol. Me and my son thought Julian McDonald was worse!!

Vanessa was the worst!

I love SCD. The coronation street woman. .. scary! Though a beautiful dancer. I love Julian macdonald and his enthusiasm as I do the hairy biker. I like the bbc 1 breakfast presenter too.

I love Bruce and Len- Brucey is so like my lovely nan who passed away two years ago even though he's male(!) and Len is just like my grandad- her husband, who passed years ago so it's even nicer to watch every weekend :)

Me and my 8 year old boy love SCD- we're often seen waltzing or jiving round the front room together. . . Craig would have a field day with us... disaster darling!

Haha reading back I can't remember a single dancers name- that'll be the pregnancy hormones for you!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love SCD. The coronation street woman. .. scary! Though a beautiful dancer. I love Julian macdonald and his enthusiasm as I do the hairy biker. I like the bbc 1 breakfast presenter too.

I love Bruce and Len- Brucey is so like my lovely nan who passed away two years ago even though he's male(!) and Len is just like my grandad- her husband, who passed years ago so it's even nicer to watch every weekend :)

Me and my 8 year old boy love SCD- we're often seen waltzing or jiving round the front room together. . . Craig would have a field day with us... disaster darling!

Haha reading back I can't remember a single dancers name- that'll be the pregnancy hormones for you!!

Haha we love Len and his pickled walnuts too lol

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Abby Clancy is ridiculously good looking (hmph)! :)

Sophie was AMAZING last night.
Rachel lacks any sensuality, tbh Vanessa has 10x as much!

Need to catch up on iplayer. Think there may be one or two I will skip through!
Can't believe that it's the first time Brendan's done The Charleston on Strictly, I hear it was amazing and high energy. Won't skip that one!

I loved Sophie and Mark. Sophie was amazing and Mark oh crikey I cried with smiles and laughter- love him!

The atmosphere this year is great. Still can't stand Natalie though.

How much better was it this week without Bruce and his 'jokes'!

Agree with you missy muffin - Bruce should really do the decent thing and go bless him!

Loving Claudia on strictly this weekend, would much rather her than Tess!! Brendan and Sophie were brill, love the charleston x

Natalie... she really is good and her waltz was brilliant, but I just am not sure I'm a fan.

Sophie was great and I loved Mark's cha cha - it was so funny.. terrible, but the choreography was awesome!

Do you guys read strictly come bitching? It's my Monday afternoon treat when I'm pretending to work - it's hilarious! (And Bitch Factor too!)

Natalie... she really is good and her waltz was brilliant, but I just am not sure I'm a fan.

Sophie was great and I loved Mark's cha cha - it was so funny.. terrible, but the choreography was awesome!

Do you guys read strictly come bitching? It's my Monday afternoon treat when I'm pretending to work - it's hilarious! (And Bitch Factor too!)

Where's that then?!

I'm not really liking many of the "celebs" yet either. Particularly can't warm to Natalie or Abbey and why do all abbeys dances have her walking like she's on the catwalk?! I quite like Julian though.

Just Google it, it'll come up.

Finally watched Saturdays show last night! Sophie and Brendan's Charleston was amazing. Ben is disappointingly wooden I think. Liked hollyoaks man.
Yes Claudia is better than Tess but Tess seems slightly awkward telling Bruce's bad jokes! Replace them both!

Latest posts

Back