*The official "Strictly Come Dancing" thread*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissyMuffin

Reaction score
I'd like one but I do appreciate it's not everyone's cup of Vanilla Chai...

Your wish has been granted :wink2:

Yayyyyy! Thank you xxx

I'd happily participate in this thread but I've had to sky+ tonight's episode as hubby wanted to watch a film :/

I will return once I've watched it :p xxx

Underwhelmed.
But I am going to try hard during this thread to not be bitchy. See how long that lasts! :)

It's only the first episode, so I'm not too bothered about spoilers...who was on tonight, who was good/bad? What do you think of the pairings thid year? I'm gutted that some of the pros from last year are not back this year like Vincent and flavia :(

Tony Jacklin was pants, the others were all pretty average. Tomorrow will be the one, I really don't like Vanessa Feltz! Susannah Read was on tonight, not a fan either. I have to confess that as I don't watch soaps some of them are nobodies to me :). Flavia is my fave and will be missed I think. It may just be me but it seemed a bit like the Ola show. Plus I don't like Brucie or Tess (she's a plank). Oops, I promised not to bitch x

Haha!! I'm the same, don't know who half of them are!! I don't mind Tess to much but Bruce should of retired years ago, and I think Anton would be the perfect replacement!! I love him, he always seams to get the worst partners but always gets to about the half way point because of his personality. Also, I can't stand Brendon, maybe that's just me but he's so cocky and always rubs the judges up the wrong way just for effect but I loooooove Len <3 ( he's my favourite ;) lol!!) Also I'm gutted that Claudia winkleman doesn't do 'It takes two' now, not really a fan off Zoe ball. Oh gawd, I'm letting out my super Strictly geek, oops!! x

This is my first year of watching it. I hate Brendan too. Don't mind the compares. I just couldn't watch X Factor anymore. Dreadful.

I am a total SCD freak! My finest moment was staying at the Malmaison, Manchester when I went to one of their live shows, and they were staying there. By merciless stalking I got to speak to them all, and they were LOVELY....especially Craig, who sang to me!

My favourite judge IS Craig. He speaks the (sometimes unpalatable) truth.

Clear winner at the mo is Natalie, but I suspect some sparks may fly in her relationship with partner.

Thank god im not the only one! Ild love to watch but seriously can not stand Bruce lol x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm not a big fan of Brendan either but I did love Sophie Ellis Bextor so I hope they go far.
I felt really sorry for Tony Jacklin as he is not really fit enough and Aleona should really have helped him up those stairs at the end instead of running up them ;)

I think the dresses they get to wear are amazing! :) I love this show

Huge fan. When I heard Flavia was not competing this year I wondered if she was maybe having a baby as she did get married recently. Just starting a vicious rumour LOL.

I am glad that Anton didnt get the comedy role this year.

Just love strictly! Will be countdown to my due date in December!
Love aliona, is it true she is only in it this year as Natalie is injured?
Also can not wait to see Deborah meaden dance! Lol!
Can't bear tess though, hate all of her dresses and if she keeps licking her stupid teeth.. Grr!!!

I'm eagerly awaiting Vanessa Feltz. Come on Jason, rip her to bits. My bro summed her up today - supercilious. :)

I love Strictly, never missed a season :D

I love Brenden and Artem ... *ahem ahem* sorry, I meant I love the dancers ;)

Loving Vanessa felts. Xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind vanessa loving james jordan yum yum hehe

When they announced the line up, I was a little disappointed in the contestants, but as always I sat glued to TV, enjoyed it as much as always!

Latest posts

Back