*The official "Strictly Come Dancing" thread*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Abby & Natalie are the best dancers, I just don't like either of them! hahah. I 'd rather Abby out of the 2 but really I'm rooting for Susannah because I like her.

I think this year has been the most underwhelming since I started watching.

I agree, I was considering stopping watching a few weeks into it, I seem to enjoy it less and less each year. It is less about the dancing now.

I agree, I was considering stopping watching a few weeks into it, I seem to enjoy it less and less each year. It is less about the dancing now.
It really is. I still love the show but it's not as great as when I first started watching.

I have to admit though, this week's show actually endeared me to ..... Abby! I know, I can't believe either, but I thought she was really good in both dances. And I like Susannah but the faces are just cringey! hahaha

I've been trying to put my finger on what it is about Natalie that I can't warm too. I agree with some of what the judges say - she has amazing precision and she is technically great. But what I don't like is that it's almost a bit fake. I felt there was no feeling in that argentine tango, it was technically good, but emotionless.

I'm a bit sad that Patrick went home, I'd rather Sophie had gone. Even though I think Brendan's choreography is excellent, I don't think she ever really pulls it off and it's a shame because I think she does have it, it's just not coming out.

It really is. I still love the show but it's not as great as when I first started watching.

I have to admit though, this week's show actually endeared me to ..... Abby! I know, I can't believe either, but I thought she was really good in both dances. And I like Susannah but the faces are just cringey! hahaha

I've been trying to put my finger on what it is about Natalie that I can't warm too. I agree with some of what the judges say - she has amazing precision and she is technically great. But what I don't like is that it's almost a bit fake. I felt there was no feeling in that argentine tango, it was technically good, but emotionless.

I'm a bit sad that Patrick went home, I'd rather Sophie had gone. Even though I think Brendan's choreography is excellent, I don't think she ever really pulls it off and it's a shame because I think she does have it, it's just not coming out.

I've struggled to warm to any of them. I think it doesn't help that I never know who any of them are to begin with ha ha!

Omg Aliona and Artem's pro dance to Celine was amazing!!! I'm a bit emotional. Course that could be the head cold but wow. The producers are idiots to do what they have to Aliona, she is pure class.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree, I love watching Aliona!
I want Abby to win now even though I couldn't bear her at first. Can't bear suzannah I think she's so fake.

So who do we think and in what order?

I'm going for:

Abby
Susannah
Natalie
Sophie

Happy SCD final folks!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

So who do we think and in what order?

I'm going for:

Abby
Susannah
Natalie
Sophie

Happy SCD final folks!

I think I agree with you! :wink2:

On sheer dancing ability and without the popularity votes, though, I think it 'Should' be ...

Natalie
Abbey
Sophie
Susanna

We shall see .....

Hoping for Abby!!
Sofa, drinky, maybe chocs and Strictly.
My night sorted 😄

Haha yes I'm going to be having half a glass of mulled wine (pregnant) and some munchies. I swear I put on loads watching SCD. As the weeks go on the dancers get slimmer and I get fatter from the junk food haha!

If Susanna wins, it'll be the same popularity based travesty that happened last year when Louis Smith took the glitter ball!:eek:

Yeah I think it would be wrong if she won, last week highlighted her weaknesses I feel.

Aw I loved it when Louis won though.

My votes for Abby because she's a fab dancer and I believe she's progressed so brilliantly. Im not overly keen on her but god I hate to say it, but whilst Natalie is an excellent dancer she irritates the life out of me- I hope she leaves the head twirly exorcist thing out and puts her smug 'show' face away haha. I don't feel a connection with her and Artem either.

Awww Abbey crying. I hope she wins.
Natalie irritates me too.

Oh well, Abbey won but Natalie should have - based on dancing ability!

Haha Natalie looked like she was thinking 'that was mine bitch'
Admit Natalie was the better dancer but she just wasn't likeable.

Aw im really pleased Abby won. Even my 8 year old son said he couldn't bear looking at Natalies face haha.

Natalie is an amazing dancer but for progression week on week Abby is definitely the winner in my eyes :) Alijaz face was a picture bless him, he was so shocked :)

Thought it was a really nice final but this season just wasn't as good as the others.

I absolutely love Darcey she is this amazing, graceful, accomplished ballet dancer and week in week out she gets excited. I love her!

I haven't watched any of the strictly episodes! I did read this thread though and decided to watch the final. I really enjoyed it and it made me wish that I had watched it from the beginning. Based on watching the final I thought Natalie should have won!

Aw im really pleased Abby won. Even my 8 year old son said he couldn't bear looking at Natalies face haha.

Natalie is an amazing dancer but for progression week on week Abby is definitely the winner in my eyes :) Alijaz face was a picture bless him, he was so shocked :)

Thought it was a really nice final but this season just wasn't as good as the others.

I absolutely love Darcey she is this amazing, graceful, accomplished ballet dancer and week in week out she gets excited. I love her!

Have to agree that Natalie was the better dancer but abbey had improved the most. I think Darcy should've done a dance performance for the final show - I'm sure she did one year or did I imagine it?!

I can't help but feel for Natalie over the result and the judges made it perfectly clear she was their choice in their 'Guidance only' only comments and voting on the final night.

Only the week previously she found herself in the dance off after toppng the leader board. The judges were able to save her on that occasion, but not when it really mattered at the end.

Abbey became a very, very good dancer over the weeks and deserved her place in the final, no doubt about it. Natalie, however, was excellent from the 'Get go' and so it wasn't so obviously impressive to see her strutting her consistently wonderful stuff week after week. Maybe this contributed to her problem with the voters?

Whatever, the most talented dancer of the lot was pipped at the post. The real rub would have been if the bookies' favourite, Susanna, had won.

It wasn't the best series in Strictly's history, but it still made good viewing. Looking forward to next year's now! :D

I was glad abby won natalie was so smug and shed had dance training when she was younger im sure i read somewhere

Latest posts

Back