***The 'Official' The Apprentice Thread***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank god melody went last nigh,i honestly dont think i could of sat and listened to her voice for another episode!helen or jim to win x

Sent from my X10i

ding dong the wicked witch is dead!!!!! fantastic news she is out!!!!! I couldn't face shouting at the telly another week.

xx helen to win xx

So glad Natasha has gone, she was doing my head in. What was it with her pinched face expressions lol

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Finally some sense...Natasha has gone! Yeah! Ok, right? Yeah....

I took to Jim from week 1 and still stand by him - he is what he is, and great value including all his faults.
However, I've got this funny feeling that Susan may win.......

a championed Melody and I do miss her input, she was by far the best prentice imo.

I just find Jim creepy, overbearing and arrogant, I would hate to work alongside him.
Tom is interesting but weak.

I too think Susan is going to win, but really Helen should as she has been professional (apart from one slip up) throughout. Susan has the edge as she has her own company, Helen's big problem is that she has only ever worked for someone, wonder what her business is going to be?

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT!!!!
Can't wait for the final......and Margaret is back!!!

I will be rooting for Tom, but don't mind if Helen wins....just as long as it is't Jim !!
It will be really interesting to see what their business plans are. I wonder if Susans will be beauty industry related ;)

I've missed so many from this series... gutted :(

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
did I mention omg?

can't believe its the final.

I'm torn between Susan for her quirkiness and Helen for her slickness.

tom has no backbone
jim is creepy.

I can't wait to see the floors being wiped and the smiles of their faces erased.

yehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. on the wine already in anticipation.

I kind of miss the one where all the candidates come back and help out and they do a gala extravaganza and plush presentation.

Jim can talk the talk and is manipulative, not sure he could deliver, think lord sugar would be driven nuts. Would like to think Tom would win but think Susan has shown some strengths and gone out of her way to show initiative on some tasks. Helen been in a successful team most of way through it. Think I'll go for Tom I always go for the underdog lol

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Susan has set up her own biz and also has done this at an early age and paid her mums mortgage (lordsuga will love that). She is only 21 and imo a young 21 in some ways, but she has launched her products and gone to many shoes to sell her products.

Helen is polished, cool, calm, collective, highly professional and will cause no problems, she is innovative, she sees every angle (lordsuga will be snoring).

Helen deserves it as she has shown her skills throughout but she's never had her own business and she has only ever worked for other people. that is a huge change to go s/e, and that is why Susan will win.

Aww i didnt think tom was all that good but a really nice lad!x

Sent from my X10i

I think he is very personable (sp) and that goes a long way in business. Lord Sugar has stated before he doesn't like aggressive personalities. Tom has the ideas and with a good team behind him he will learn to build on his weaknesses. Go Tom lol

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Was a teeny bit disappointed by the final. It was hard initially to piece together what their ideas were, and none was particularly inspiring or well thought out.
Nice guy won, though!

the final was a bit dull, they didn't make the contestants squirm enough and yes it was difficult to piece together.

I can see why Tom and Susan have been singled out as out of the whole bunch they are the only 2 that have actually proven themselves with setting up and seeing through their own businesses.

What was Helen on about? Jeez, she let herself down pretty bad there didn't she.

Excellent...the best man won !!

Can't wait to see what other nail files he is going to come up with.....and I so want a chair to help my back !! Tom could end up being the patron saint of nail technicians lol!!!!

Latest posts

Back