The Official .X Factor thread !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know? is it the final next week?
cos theres is only 3 people left now, unless its the week after when they have only 2?
Someone please tell me if you know.. I am on hols next week, but dont want to miss the FINAL!! hehe

:lol: :lol:

It's the semi final Tsia, they only have 2 in the final which is the following week

It's the semi final Tsia, they only have 2 in the final which is the following week

Thanks Sass,
Oh goody goddy, I will be back by the final..

I reckon Ray to go next week, without a doubt.

Ben and Leona final from the start.. that was obvious to me.:green:

COME ON LEONA !!

IF SHE DONT WIN THIS CONTEST THEN THERE IS SOOOO SOMETHING WRONG.

I LOVE SIMON COWELL OMG DID I JUST SAY THAT :Love:

I am soooo gutted i will miss it tonight !

Rach text me the result please :hug:

Does anyone know? is it the final next week?
cos theres is only 3 people left now, unless its the week after when they have only 2?
Someone please tell me if you know.. I am on hols next week, but dont want to miss the FINAL!! hehe

:lol: :lol:

Final is next week ...
I am recording tonight as on an xmas doo.....
but you can sooo see what is going to happen next...
The xmas number one song is a ballard which is most suited to a female voice Ben or Ray could not sing it xxx

So who's going to go tonight then girls??

Leona had me in tears again, and yes I am a great big baby that cries all the bl**dy time!!!

I want Ben to go, good voice, but bores me.

So who's going to go tonight then girls??

Leona had me in tears again, and yes I am a great big baby that cries all the bl**dy time!!!

I want Ben to go, good voice, but bores me.

Ditto everything what she says! Ray had me in tears too! (and Louisa on Strictly Come Dancing!)

Bye Bye Ben, close but no cigar!

Oh For Goodnes Sake! Why does Ben have to go? My 12 year old refers to his rival as NODDY! And yes, I agree, He is Noddy! NO NO NO NO NO!

Well i think they will all do well as they all have talent. Looks like you and me are going to be babbling wrecks next week then Rachel with Ray and Leona setting us off!

:cry: :cry: :cry: Honestly, I thought Ray was flat this week, last week and the weeks before! How, Why? I mean, come on!!!!!

I want Ben, I want Ben, I want Ben, I want Ben, I want Ben, I want Ben .....

Well i think they will all do well as they all have talent. Looks like you and me are going to be babbling wrecks next week then Rachel with Ray and Leona setting us off!

LOL!

I was at my Mums this evening when it was on, and they all thought I was nuts sitting there blubbing.

It is so obvious who is going to win IMO, it has been from day one. But I like Ray, he always makes me smile, well when he isn't making me cry that is!

Can't wait to see what they both do next week. Isn't that the week when they both have to sing the same songs?

:cry: :cry: :cry: Honestly, I thought Ray was flat this week, last week and the weeks before! How, Why? I mean, come on!!!!!

I want Ben, I want Ben, I want Ben, I want Ben, I want Ben, I want Ben .....

You can have him Love, no one else wanted him :twisted: :biggrin:

Poor Mrs O ... she was so nervous for Ben that she'd chewed off the varnish from her thumb nail ... did you notice, or do I just need to get out more?!

Erm you need to get out more! :D

Wtf Ray in the final I am gob smacked well Leona has won it for sure now lol

Latest posts

Back