The Official .X Factor thread !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Ray im so so glad hes in the final, he wont win it though i think Leona will, i love ray everytime hes on he makes me smile just his face, hes so so cute!!
Does anyone remember him in Brookside??!

xx

Poor Mrs O ... she was so nervous for Ben that she'd chewed off the varnish from her thumb nail ... did you notice, or do I just need to get out more?!

Thought it was one of those twirl designs that we have seen some examples of on here as of late.

Thought it was one of those twirl designs that we have seen some examples of on here as of late.
Dunno Theresa, it looked suspiciously like chewed varnish to me ... some other geeks must have noticed ... either that, or I've completely lost the plot!

Dunno Theresa, it looked suspiciously like chewed varnish to me ... some other geeks must have noticed ... either that, or I've completely lost the plot!

I noticed!

I actually said to my husband "look at Sharons thumb nail, she could have got them done for tonight!" The reply from my husband was :rolleyes:!

Just been looking at it in slow motion and its definately picked.. it stood out like a sore thumb lol! Bless her.. she is human afterall :suprised: She prolly picked it off during the long interlude that Kate gave giving the results hehehe...

You gotta be honest now, Leona is the best act now....what a voice. Ray and Ben...who are they? :cool:

You gotta be honest now, Leona is the best act now....what a voice. Ray and Ben...who are they? :cool:

She is, what a voice? Who else do we have in this country with a voice like that? Beautiful.
I did like Ben though, I love that Rod Stewart/Kelly Jones gravely rock voice.

Wtf Ray in the final I am gob smacked well Leona has won it for sure now lol

Exactly Lell ..... this year has been a great big farse,Ray should not be in the final imo !

Thanks for texting and letting me know Rach :Love:

In a nice restaurant and my phone went ,i was a little embarrsed cos everyone looked,i told Lee the result and nearly every woman in there asked me who had been voted off :D

i think there may be a twist in the whole thing and Ray will come out on top he will win and produce a no 1 xmas hit and we will never hear another thing from him leona will be second and will have an album by summer ........

Wtf Ray in the final I am gob smacked well Leona has won it for sure now lol
Thank you Lellipop! Great minds think alike!

i think there may be a twist in the whole thing and Ray will come out on top he will win and produce a no 1 xmas hit and we will never hear another thing from him leona will be second and will have an album by summer ........
.............. And I fear you may be right!

I dont think this year has been a farce, Ray has got the entertainment factor in tons, he always comes out and puts on a fab performance! Imo, Leona should and hoepfully will win, she is effortless and is up there with the likes of Christina, Beyonce, Whitney etc however I hope she doesnt fade into the background like all the other winners of this comp have as that would be terrible. Shes got the whole package!
Ben on the other hand, is good but Im glad he has gone, I just felt a certain amount of cockiness about him, and I thought some of his remarks about Simon were uncalled for.
At the end of day if hes that good, which he is, Im sure he wont be going back to his day job anytime soon!
Leona to win all the way! And Ray to make it big in the Westend or Broadway!
xx

Ray has more personality than Ben and Leona put together, having a great voice alone isn't enough to get by in that business.

Leona's voice is amazing but she has zero charisma.

Don't generally like to get into conflict on here but I'm standing my ground.

Leona is a class act

Ray should never have got this far and

Ben is just something fabulously different.

We see the same old acts singing the same old songs and with Ben I felt he had a real star quality. I don't think he was cocky but I do think he had potential to be a bit of a winger!

i just hope Leona wins as i will never watch this programme again if Ray does.

I am a bit of a rock chick chicky rock though!

Teri x:biggrin:

Leona should win because she has the best voice, but i prefer Ray's personality. I never know whether Leona's shyness, and lack of confidence is real or not, i mean can she not hear herself? Or does she sound completely different to herself.

I did like Ben but i started to get abit bored. The songs he was singing werent brill. Going on the winning song from last year it definately wouldnt have suited Ben. Hes not a pop singer and thats what x factor produces. I hope he does well though.

I think Ray will definately bring out a swing album if he loses.

Leona has just GOT TO WIN!!!
I don't like Ray at all, too cheesy .

I do have a sneaky feeling though that Ray will win. I do not know how he has got this far. Although I did feel for him last night ehen he was crying, but then again he is an ex-actor!!! Not an X factor. (sorry thats my warped humour).

LEONA TO WIN.

xx Elaine xx

Ray has more personality than Ben and Leona put together, having a great voice alone isn't enough to get by in that business.

Leona's voice is amazing but she has zero charisma.

I could not agree more hun! xxx

i want ray to win!!!
leona gets on my nerves, stop warbling love!!

Latest posts

Back