The Official .X Factor thread !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here is my take.....bearing in mind I don't really watch it I am a stricly come dancing girl....but from what I have seen..

Leona...can sing!!....unfortunately she seems to think adding 10 more notes to the end of a word like Maria and Whitney do makes it better...IT DOESN'T...you know like "and IeeyIeeyIeeeyIIIIII will alwaaeeaeeeaeeazzzze love YEEEEOOOOOEEEOOOEEOOO"

Ben...can also sing...He always starts off a song singing it slow...then ges faster and finishes it off in a SHOUTY way...getting a bit boring now!!!

Ray...Cannot sing!!!.....I don't know about his personality but he just cannot sing!!!....unless you are supposed to sing every other note flat??
He murdered "You will never walk alone" on Saturday night with all his bum notes.....and normally Simon Cowell would be the first to point that out...but he is his mentor so he just ignores it...bit of a travesty really!!

So I think Leona has to win.....but cut out the warbling please.

BTW I loved the second dress she wore with the green sash/bow.....much better than Kate's outfit!!!

[BTW I loved the second dress she wore with the green sash/bow.....much better than Kate's outfit!!![/quote]

hi izzy i loved that dress too wasnt it nice xxxxx

jules x

Well here is my take.....bearing in mind I don't really watch it I am a stricly come dancing girl....but from what I have seen..

Leona...can sing!!....unfortunately she seems to think adding 10 more notes to the end of a word like Maria and Whitney do makes it better...IT DOESN'T...you know like "and IeeyIeeyIeeeyIIIIII will alwaaeeaeeeaeeazzzze love YEEEEOOOOOEEEOOOEEOOO"

Ben...can also sing...He always starts off a song singing it slow...then ges faster and finishes it off in a SHOUTY way...getting a bit boring now!!!

Ray...Cannot sing!!!.....I don't know about his personality but he just cannot sing!!!....unless you are supposed to sing every other note flat??
He murdered "You will never walk alone" on Saturday night with all his bum notes.....and normally Simon Cowell would be the first to point that out...but he is his mentor so he just ignores it...bit of a travesty really!!

So I think Leona has to win.....but cut out the warbling please.

BTW I loved the second dress she wore with the green sash/bow.....much better than Kate's outfit!!!

I have to agree and disagree with ya here, i think ray didnt do a vry good job with the "You will never walk alone" song, but i think when he sings swing then i think he is very very good.

Lenoa is a great singer there is no doubt about it, but imo she has no personality and find her very boring to watch!
JMO though! lol

xxxx

Well when we were listening to Ray on Saturday sing You'll Never Walk Alone we nearly turned over it was so bad. Then Natalie said it looks like he's crying, and he was, so I think that's why he was so out of tune in parts. His version of My Way the previous week was just so full of passion and was fab. I don't think he is a recording artist though, but should do very well on the West End stage.

Cannot believe that Ben went.:sad:

If Miss whiney wins I shall eat my own nails - she is pretty, can't stand her style - agree with Izzy here and her personality is still like a sprout (no disrespect to sprouts):twisted:

Lenoa is a great singer there is no doubt about it, but imo she has no personality and find her very boring to watch!
JMO though! lol

I agree and although i too loved her dress,i thought that green sash just clashed !

Now listen up you lot, I am fed up of you all saying horrid things about Leona. Did your Mum never teach you if you haven't got anything nice to say, then don't speak at all. So to all of you who have said horrid things :smack: :smack: :lol:

Now listen up you lot, I am fed up of you all saying horrid things about Leona. Did your Mum never teach you if you haven't got anything nice to say, then don't speak at all. So to all of you who have said horrid things :smack: :smack: :lol:

Yeah but my Mums not looking or listening :eek::eek::eek:

well I didn't mind who was going to win this out of Ray and Leona. But now It has to be Leona. Ray has this odd way of slurring his words - bit like Vic Reeves used to do in their show (can't remember name) and he used to sing a song in a funny way and you'd have to guess what he was singing!!

Also I liked the way Gary Barlow from Take That had a dig at Simon by saying make sure he gave Leona a decent song to sing ... ie rather than the usual drivel he gives his act!

I think by far leona is a better singer but have a funny feeling ray's gonna take it ..... its got the old gals votes xx

I think by far leona is a better singer but have a funny feeling ray's gonna take it ..... its got the old gals votes xx

I think you may be right! And maybe it would be beter for Leona to lose so she can choose her record deal, cos Simon Cowell gives his acts the cheese factor and she deserves more!

Don't you all think that from previous years the runner up always seems to come out on top!!!!

ok guys please don,t shoot me..... but who has won !!!! or has it not been done yet.... hubby hates these things and i,m not aloud to even talk abouy it..... let me know who won:confused: pleeeeaaaasseeeee

The results are in later on in the evening! Take the remote off hubby HH and take control of the TV!

ok guys please don,t shoot me..... but who has won !!!! or has it not been done yet.... hubby hates these things and i,m not aloud to even talk abouy it..... let me know who won:confused: pleeeeaaaasseeeee

its back on at 9.30 hunnio.... so we dont know yet

we have been voting for Leona... but the lines engaded!.... a good sign me thinks .....

Jess
xox

The results are in later on in the evening! Take the remote off hubby HH and take control of the TV!
ok hun hubby is 6'4 YOU take the remote of him... DARE YA:lol::lol::lol: oh by the way i,m 5'7 me think he wins :lol::lol:

ok hun hubby is 6'4 YOU take the remote of him... DARE YA:lol::lol::lol: oh by the way i,m 5'7 me think he wins :lol::lol:

Easy!!! no remote = no supper!

LEONA TO WIN!
she is a fab singer and i agree with what simon said about, that he would rather listen to a signer with a great voice and quite personaltie that a big head with a ok voice!!!!! too right

come on Leona!!!! do it for the girls!!!!!!

Easy!!! no remote = no supper!
poop just fed him before i can on line... plan b me.s think:lol::lol: i may have to start running around the room naked.. ( so he has to run upstairs to throw up) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Come on Ray!!!!!!!!!!

In my opinion he outshined Leona in every performance. I do think she'll win though.

Latest posts

Back