The only way is Essex nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BethG-NailTec

Reaction score
I love watching this to get nail art designs to copy! Who does their nails for the show? Want to see more designs! Hope someone can help.....? x

If you add them all on twitter they say who does their nails

Oh really....I've got them on twitter I'll have a look, think it's a guy someone mentioned he did an interview in this months scratch mag but I can't find it, thanks.

Someone called Emily Skinner did Jess & Amy nails according to Twitter. They were fab - so jealous xxx

Ooooo thanks so much ladies really helped, got the pics, getting straight on it! They look fab xxx

Someone called Emily Skinner did Jess & Amy nails according to Twitter. They were fab - so jealous xxx

No sara, you were Jel! lol xxx

Im soooo new to nails so forgive me if this is stoooopid, but, I popped over to youtube and typed in "the only way is essex nails" it came up with a real newbie showing you how to do the bows with "normal" polish but Im sure it can be adapted with shellac etc - might be worth having a gander????

Im soooo new to nails so forgive me if this is stoooopid, but, I popped over to youtube and typed in "the only way is essex nails" it came up with a real newbie showing you how to do the bows with "normal" polish but Im sure it can be adapted with shellac etc - might be worth having a gander????

Ive just had to have a gander on youtube , and it looks quite good doesnt it !
im sure it could be adapted with shellac , no harm in trying is there , if you dont try u dont no :wink2:

YouTube - Nail Art - The Only Way Is Essex - Amy Childs inspired

I just tried it and posted some pics on the Shellac lovers bit, please bear in mind I have no training in nail art and its all Shellac and just for fun but I was quite pleased with the results lol

they are brilliant !!! i cant wait to try it , but im waiting on a dotting tool to arrive x

Hey guys
Had a client booked in today and brought a pic of nails she wanted..TOWIE ones..we changed them ever so slightly..i`ll try and upload a pic. x

here it is x

Attachments

• TOWIE.jpg
    TOWIE.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 6,225
fab fab fab, puts my novice ones to shame :cool:

How are these done?

Hi hun
If the question is about my nails in particular...
I..firstly sculpted pink enhancements...
2.mani-q base.cured then YN mani-q pink 104 colour gel then cured
3.mani-q white to do dots..cured
4.mani-q top cured
5.sculpted bows with rainbow white acrylic.
6.applied diamonds.. done.

hth
Sarah x

is the white acrylic or polish

Latest posts

Back