The OTHER event(s)?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VillageNails

Reaction score
ok nail geeks - what about those who can't / won't be able to go to The Event?
Can you organise a small event in your area?
geek meet?
Are there any experienced geeks willing to give a teaching session/talk (maybe you need experience at teaching - feedback etc)
Maybe a geek in variable locations could lead such an event - you might even find reps willing to give gift bags etc
Have a swop shop - we ALL have more stock than we need /would like to offload
Run a pamper party and spoil each other
B and B at each others to save costs? Car share
Any ideas - you could really make this work:hug:

I would be willing to do a tips and trouble shooting day on Tantrick spray tanning (was supposed to do this a while ago and forgot sorry :o)
I may even be talked into doing tans for people attending at half price if i get enough interest,
spray tanners using any solutions would be welcome,
let me know if anyone is interested and i will get it organised. hth :hug:

I would be willing to do a tips and trouble shooting day on Tantrick spray tanning (was supposed to do this a while ago and forgot sorry :o)
I may even be talked into doing tans for people attending at half price if i get enough interest,
spray tanners using any solutions would be welcome,
let me know if anyone is interested and i will get it organised. hth :hug:

Me me me me me! :wink2:

I think this is a really good idea :)

It's touch n go whether I can attend the Big Geek Meet as I have priced up airfares and hotels + of course the cost of actually attending (plus beer money :)) and although I can see me affording it, my OH doesn't :irked: but even if I am able to pull funds together, it may be too late and all the tickets will have been snapped up :cry:

Too far away for the Tantrick Tips N Tricks troubleshooting too :cry:

xx

everything seems to happen up north ... think we may need to move babe!

kx

I think this is a really good idea :)

It's touch n go whether I can attend the Big Geek Meet as I have priced up airfares and hotels + of course the cost of actually attending (plus beer money :)) and although I can see me affording it, my OH doesn't :irked: but even if I am able to pull funds together, it may be too late and all the tickets will have been snapped up :cry:

Too far away for the Tantrick Tips N Tricks troubleshooting too :cry:

xx

everything seems to happen up north ... think we may need to move babe!

kx

Not always - we do a hampshire geek meet at chrimbo - and its usually good too!

Maybe we can do another?????????:hug:

ok nail geeks - what about those who can't / won't be able to go to The Event?
Can you organise a small event in your area?
Are there any experienced geeks willing to give a teaching session/talk
Maybe a geek in variable locations could lead such an event - you might even find reps willing to give gift bags etc

Any ideas - you could really make this work:hug:

We have already run TWO events like this, this year, and plan on another one or two. The events were open to all and we had giveaways, training, opportunity for practice, etc.

They were hugely successful and also great fun:)

Not a patch on what's going to be going on at The Event though :wink2:, we are so excited about the whole thing, if you can be there...be there...it's gonna be a biggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 1 taker for the tips and trouble shooting day so far,
would anyone else to come ?
otherwise me and linz will be having a meeting in a pub lol :hug:

Not always - we do a hampshire geek meet at chrimbo - and its usually good too!

Maybe we can do another?????????:hug:

Sounds great! Count me in for definate! I'm sure me and Karren will be able to make it :)

Now in a pub! Loubylou that sounds like a grand idea too! Not sure what they'd make of your tent though, or the paper undies,lol!

xx

I'm also too far south for the BIG event! :cry:
But love the idea of maybe getting together with you southern girls, Redsadie & Karren, as you are quite close to me!
Let me know what you think, and anybody else that is round the Pompey/Soton/Chichester area, and maybe we could organise something. :)

BUMP
who else would like to join me for a day of tips and trouble shooting for spray tanning,
ie demonstation on how to strip your gun down and clean it

I have 1 taker for the tips and trouble shooting day so far,
would anyone else to come ?
otherwise me and linz will be having a meeting in a pub lol :hug:

Me too please chick, you know me i spend more time at your salon that at home at the moment :lol:

Latest posts

Back